Injury 2015 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Went back in pretty quickly, but I doubt we'll see him for the rest of the year. Hope he's to start the preseason on time.

Needs to be put in cotton wool, nothing to be gained by playing him in the last 2 rounds. He has proved during the second half of this season at full fitness he is an elite mid in the competition.

Needs to be put in cotton wool, nothing to be gained by playing him in the last 2 rounds. He has proved during the second half of this season at full fitness he is an elite mid in the competition.
Yeah i agree. We gain nothing from rushing him back this week.

Yeah i agree. We gain nothing from rushing him back this week.

Correct.

I also just realised that Sheenan did not play a game this year and Byrne only managed the one and he looked pretty good. A couple more for next year that will make a fair difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct.

I also just realised that Sheenan did not play a game this year and Byrne only managed the one and he looked pretty good. A couple more for next year that will make a fair difference.
I've maintained for a while that our list isn't as bad as what we've delivered this year. And getting these irish boys back next year will help as well.

Is it time to give Menzel's shoulder the Walker operation? Seems to be chronic now.

How long did we dick around with Tex before we bit that bullet and fixed him for good?

Tex's shoulder surgery was fairly extreme and he will never have full rotation in it for the rest of his life.
Operation like that should be last resort and only if the player is consenting.
Player welfare is important

Tex's shoulder surgery was fairly extreme and he will never have full rotation in it for the rest of his life.
Operation like that should be last resort and only if the player is consenting.
Player welfare is important
Player welfare before my entertainment...........I see........

CASBOULT out for the rest of the season (Knee).
JAKSCH out for the rest of the season (Ankle).
MURPHY out for the rest of the season (Shoulder).

They join GIBBS, BYRNE, SHEEHAN, THOMAS, WARNOCK, GOWERS, FOSTER, JUDD, WHITE and HENDERSON in being unavailable for various reasons.

PLEASE let this painful season end, PLEASE!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back