Draft Review 2015 - Redo the 2015 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

The good thing about Simpkin is he is creative, makes good decisions and kicks the ball really well. If the Eagles final didn’t open your eyes then nothing will. Parish is a very limited footballer.

The hilarious thing is that you are judging Parish based on his worst games and Simpkin on his best. Simpkin does have his games with good disposal, but he had eight games with 4+ clangers. Parish only had three. They both played 21 games and Parish had 42 clangers vs Simpkins 58. Parish has a slightly higher disposal efficiency percentage too.
As for Simpkin being creative - he might be, but they both had the same amount of goal assists. Parish had more score involvements and double his goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolutely, click bait as usual from rubbish “journos”
I reckon Johnson has dropped him down the list as to be seen as Bulldogs bias

Clearly number 2 though imo

Weiters starting to make a few ‘experts’ and posters look stupid.

Key position player thrown in the deep end from his first game. Now hitting his straps. Was always going to take time..
He's a C Grade player, B minus at best. There are fifteen players I'd take over him in the 2015 draft. Horrible selection in hindsight.

He's a C Grade player, B minus at best. There are fifteen players I'd take over him in the 2015 draft. Horrible selection in hindsight.
Pisstake surely? Weitering is on track to hit All Australian in the next couple of years. Developing really well

As of right now I'd go:

1. Oliver
2. Dunkley
3. Hipwood
4. Himmelberg
5. Hopper
6. Weitering
7. Parish
8. Gresham
9. Bonner
10. Rioli

Pisstake surely? Weitering is on track to hit All Australian in the next couple of years. Developing really well
He’s a troll. Lowest of low bottom feeder. Best to ignore.

Yep. Weiters is starting off like he finished last year. Is confident and self assured playing CHB on the oppositions best KPF.

As of right now I'd go:

1. Oliver
2. Dunkley
3. Hipwood
4. Himmelberg
5. Hopper
6. Weitering
7. Parish
8. Gresham
9. Bonner
10. Rioli
I'm biased but I don't see much basis for Parish ahead of Gresham. Gresham wins more footy, in particular more contested disposals and clearances. He's also proven that he can kick 30+ in a season if playing up forward.

Absolutely not. He's bog average. Gets totally exposed one on one and has a turning circle that makes Ben Rutten look like a ballet dancer.

Hasn’t had a goal kicked on him since R21 last year against Richmond where Lynch kicked 2. Held Kennedy to 1 the week before. Has held Hawkins, Lynch and McDonald goalless since. This all in front of one of the least defensive midfields going around.

He’s arrived. He’s a gun. Get used to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back