• Crisp

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Moore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magpie Girl I'm probably jumping the gun, but how early is too early when it comes to throwing up names for player sponsorship in 2015?

When will prices for packages etc become available?

Maybe the most important question, will we be doing a sponsorship again? lol.

#nathanfreeman

#anyoneinblackandwhite

#someonethatwillplaybest22consistently

#someonethatwontbebenchedallthetime

#hallelujahthesubisgone

#taylorswift

But yes, I would prefer if we sponsor someone that is a young'un, UNLESS it's Dane Swan.

Also, someone a bit niche I suppose, because if you get someone that's popular you'll be fighting other people to get some 1 on 1 time with them

#coreygault

But yes, I would prefer if we sponsor someone that is a young'un, UNLESS it's Dane Swan.

Also, someone a bit niche I suppose, because if you get someone that's popular you'll be fighting other people to get some 1 on 1 time with them

#coreygault
We'll probably end up waiting again and sponsoring a guy who had no love from anyone else lol.

We'll probably end up waiting again and sponsoring a guy who had no love from anyone else lol.
Damn, memories a bit fuzzy, I can't remember if the people I sat with actually sponsored Ben Ken or were sponsoring someone else.

But I was and am happy we sponsored Ben Ken. Just unfortunate he didn't have the tank to play senior footy.

Damn, memories a bit fuzzy, I can't remember if the people I sat with actually sponsored Ben Ken or were sponsoring someone else.

But I was and am happy we sponsored Ben Ken. Just unfortunate he didn't have the tank to play senior footy.
I was happy with our choice too, we'll look like genius' in 2-3 years when he hits the next level (hopefully) lol.

Magpie Girl I'm probably jumping the gun, but how early is too early when it comes to throwing up names for player sponsorship in 2015?

When will prices for packages etc become available?

Maybe the most important question, will we be doing a sponsorship again? lol.

#nathanfreeman
Phew, I feel like I've not long finished with the last one, which reminds me 'did you get your certificate Maggie5 ?'

I think it's probably too early to get the info from the club, but I'll email them to ask:)

I was thinking we'd float this in January, but by all means go ahead and start a discussion about who you want to sponsor.

Let me know if you want to add a poll, and who you want in it.

If we start early in the new year we might manage to sponsor 2 players

Phew, I feel like I've not long finished with the last one, which reminds me 'did you get your certificate Maggie5 ?'

I think it's probably too early to get the info from the club, but I'll email them to ask:)

I was thinking we'd float this in January, but by all means go ahead and start a discussion about who you want to sponsor.

Good idea MG, no, didn't receive anything but didn't want you to worry too much about it. Nearly Xmas.

Brodie Grund or Taylor Adams
Didn't see that one coming :rolleyes:

I'd like to sponsor Matty Scharenberg to be honest. Highly unlikely that he'll play any senior footy, but it would be nice for him to know he has the support of the diehard pies fans on Big Footy.

Tony Armstrong??
But seriously, it has to be Freeman doesn't it.

DeGoey and Moore will have everyone clambering over themselves.
Scharenberg needs to get fit again and Maynard will probably need some time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Armstrong??
Good idea! After all, he's going to play every game, kick 50 goals and win the Copeland from the rookie list next year if you listen to one certain poster :D

Thanks MG! Yeah, I'm happy with that!

I'll leave it all with you, because it's your domain and I wouldn't be able to half the job you do :)

For the mean time we'll just all butt heads on who we want our money to go towards lol

I like Apex's suggestion. If it gives Schazza some encouragement while in rehab and beyond.

Did someone else mention no sub next year? I think thats a furphy. We are still stuck with the frustrating rule.

I've started a poll

We might review it at the end of the month to how it's trending.

Make a list of who you want added please
Allow multiple votes as well.

And I'll add Jack Frost to the list!

I want me some Broom...

On an unrelated note, what is all this about sponsorship?
check out these threads Demonlike - it's the odyssey of this year's sponsorship:p

here
and
here

Last edited:
Oh ok, so a player gets voted on, once that is decided, users will donate money to him in some method and prizes can be won.

Sounds like some fun. :)
yes, I've just added another thread to check out - the original discussion.
Basically you decide if you want to sponsor a player for $50, 100 or 200

Then everyone votes and a player is selected.
Then we run a drawing of the prizes associated with the sponsorship.

Last year we had a little money left over, so a Forever jumper and 2 Copeland Dinner tickets were purchased, and drawn.

The sponsors get a 'badge' which goes under the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back