List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That high , gee ok so you believe he has Gibson type potential ??
We're not going to give up one of our more experienced players for a pick in the 30s or 40s. Regardless of the depth of the draft it would be senseless. Howe was drafted at 30 odd and is one of the top 15 or 20 players from his draft year.

That high , gee ok so you believe he has Gibson type potential ??
Hmmm, 25 ain't really high. In terms f a single pick, with no sweeteners, I'd say 25-35 range. He does have some attributes but hes mostly about the jumpin on blokes' heads.

Depends what we give up. Pick 5/6 is way overs IMO.

Does Lynch present a lot and provide a lead up option? I know he is a more skilled player than Dawes but despite old iron hands unable to mark he does provide an option which we need.
There's no chance in hell we trade our first rounder for him. Roos has shown in past years that he knows how to trade high picks wisely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just giving the man what he wanted to hear so he'll be on his way.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to enlighten me with your well considered thoughts , much appreciated . I will be on my way now so you can enjoy the rest of your football year .
Cheers Dasher

I dont think we will beat GWS. so looks like we will have pick 5. i would trade our 2nd rounder for lynch. maybe a 2nd rounder and toumpas. trading a top 5 pick should ensure you get a star in return. an A grade mid for mine. Lynch is a gun but isnt an A grade mids. i feel like roosy has something up his sleeve and will try and trade for an A grader this offseason.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...500254937?sv=e78850d5894437c6bbbcb22978618ddb

read the bottom, we are in a race against carlton for GWS' Lachie Plowman
Hope we get him, Dees supporter and looked good on the weekend against Carltank, who are probably the only club who are a less attractive destination than us at the moment.

Looks like a rubbish article though unfortunately, because it says Plowman is out of contract, which he is not.

"Meanwhile, GWS midfielder Rhys Palmer appears likely to join Carlton who, with Melbourne, are also chasing out-of-contract Giants teammate Lachie Plowman".

btw Greg Denham is a wierd looking unit.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to enlighten me with your well considered thoughts , much appreciated . I will be on my way now so you can enjoy the rest of your football year .
Cheers Dasher

My pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back