Player Watch #14: Jack Billings – traded from St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll leave this here for you guys.

ba28006e460782ef15a203745244bca6

Might need some photoshopping all round.

Delete this please, I'm allergic to pictures of Christian Salem. I get the sweats and vomit all over myself.

Kicked 15 more behinds than goals for his career , should have been predicted scoring power instead of goals.
We may need to reduce his Efficiency in light of this information

Boyd, Billings, KK, Scharenberg, Freeman - what a top 9. Aish and Salem have been pretty good over the journey. Only two really good players in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bad thought you meant Salem and Aish it's 5.30 am here.
Salem and Aish - "pretty good" Some highs, some lows. Less than you'd hope for from 7-10 picks but better than the average in reality.

He's an ok replacement for Harmes, not expecting too much so if he does play well it's a nice surprise

Probably fighting for a spot with Spargo and Chandler. Worth a future 3rd rounder. Solid kick. Probably lose nothing in comparison with JJ or Harmes tbh. Not sure we gain much, but it's a different name at least.

Good pick up for us. Third rounder and they’re paying a chunk of his contract. Can kick the footy and even better can play in the forward half and kick the footy.
picture this. A contested ball between Billings vs Maynard in a big final, how confident are that Billings will get the ball? I'll say 0%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back