Preview Changes/Preview – Round 17 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah would not be surprised at all if Oliver is the one at fault here. Clubs 2-4 in our last 6 and he probably thinks he can help.
Yeah, injury management has been pretty good outside of Oliver this year.

Nice to see another father son debut. I loved Woey back in the day, was devo when he left and then faded into obscurity.
Still love that interview he did at the GF. Looked like a used car salesman but still his heart beats true for the red and the blue.
Yeah was a real shame how it panned out with the salary cap situation and then the game just seem to pass him.

Yeah was a real shame how it panned out with the salary cap situation and then the game just seem to pass him.
Wasn't he a good mate of Steven dank around 2000 or something lol god I miss the midfielders being able to run around with space like they used too

That video of Clarry did not look like someone who is aware they have twinged their hammy again, being told that they cannot play...
It looked.. something else
His coke dealer telling him he's fresh out, obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see another father son debut. I loved Woey back in the day, was devo when he left and then faded into obscurity.
Still love that interview he did at the GF. Looked like a used car salesman but still his heart beats true for the red and the blue.
The whole post-match with Gaz grabbing every old dees player he saw was awesome.

Wasn't he a good mate of Steven dank around 2000 or something lol god I miss the midfielders being able to run around with space like they used too

He explicitly thanked Shane Charter in his Brownlow speech. Don’t want to disparage the guy too hard (Named my dog after him as a kid lol) but definitely had something going on.

He explicitly thanked Shane Charter in his Brownlow speech. Don’t want to disparage the guy too hard (Named my dog after him as a kid lol) but definitely had something going on.
Good on him, probably a stack of those blokes on the good stuff back then

In one minute, Woey Sr pulled out:
  • 'Mate' x8
  • 'Brother' x1
  • 'Champ' x3
  • 'Buddy' x3

Disappointing, not a single 'chief', 'knuckles' or 'muscles'

Same here mate

Even love seeing the Wiz still talk about the love he has for the FC even after all these years

Going to be a 'minor' 10-week hamstring. Lol

Apparently out for another 3-4 weeks as per Channel 7 news.

Dumpster Fire GIF

At least this frees him from the weekly speculation.

Still, love the line from Richo: “The club will continue to explore all treatment options for Clayton, but as with all players, we won’t be taking any risks with his return to play timelines.”

Not like we've ever done that. Ever :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back