Preview Changes/Preview – Round 17 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Goody and the selection panel to grow a backbone and make some changes.

Same old slop for about a month now.

2s.png

Plenty of lads been showing consistency in the 2s for quite some time now and as the poster above mentioned, 27 and 3 for Taj is hard to ignore.

Oliver the other obvious in if he's good to go.

JVR back in for one of the spud talls.

But I'd be happy for any of JJ, Woey, Dunstan, Howes, Turner, Laurie or even D Smith in for any of the passengers that we've had for the past month.

Time for Goody and the selection panel to grow a backbone and make some changes.

Same old slop for about a month now.

View attachment 1727356

Plenty of lads been showing consistency in the 2s for quite some time now and as the poster above mentioned, 27 and 3 for Taj is hard to ignore.

Oliver the other obvious in if he's good to go.

JVR back in for one of the spud talls.

But I'd be happy for any of JJ, Woey, Dunstan, Howes, Turner, Laurie or even D Smith in for any of the passengers that we've had for the past month.
JVR and JJ in for Smith and ANB would be nice for a start

In: Casey forward line = Roo, Jefferson, Love Shack
Out: Brown, Smith, Slick (injured)

and

Melksham - gang-banged-up ******* dead. By every player. For Maysie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's his scan result? Oh, hasn't had it yet... Will hold fire until then.
Petty stayed on for a while before being subbed off and then missed 6 weeks or whatever.

Fritsch got subbed almost immediately. I think it’s safe to assume he’s missing at least one week.

Petty stayed on for a while before being subbed off and then missed 6 weeks or whatever.

Fritsch got subbed almost immediately. I think it’s safe to assume he’s missing at least one week.

Can you fax me a copy of the x-ray? Lord save me... Not saying he'll play, but don't understand why waiting to hear what the dr reckons before ruling him out is so controversial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back