2016/17 Melbourne Victory Thread - It just wasn't to be

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how many will turn up tomorrow. My mate and I are away so can't attend, I think a lot of the families will be doing the same. Coupled with opposition it could be our smallest turn out. Hopefully because the AFL is on we can get a few sports lovers who want to keep the party going when nowhere else is going to be open.

I don't understand those of you that aren't watching. I understand if you have alternative events (birthdays, weddings, dinner date, tinder wank etc) but if you have no plans why aren't you tuning in? I wouldn't say I am a diehard Victory fan (e.g I read and watch a LOT of Liverpool material) but I do my best to make sure that I watch every game I can. I have never missed a home game when I have been home, think I have missed one this year (over xmas) and this weekends match.

Even if you don't really care about the result at this time of year (which is understandable) don't you enjoy focusing on which players are moving well, positioning, tactics (lol) etc?

I wonder how many will turn up tomorrow. My mate and I are away so can't attend, I think a lot of the families will be doing the same. Coupled with opposition it could be our smallest turn out. Hopefully because the AFL is on we can get a few sports lovers who want to keep the party going when nowhere else is going to be open.

I don't understand those of you that aren't watching. I understand if you have alternative events (birthdays, weddings, dinner date, tinder wank etc) but if you have no plans why aren't you tuning in? I wouldn't say I am a diehard Victory fan (e.g I read and watch a LOT of Liverpool material) but I do my best to make sure that I watch every game I can. I have never missed a home game when I have been home, think I have missed one this year (over xmas) and this weekends match.

Even if you don't really care about the result at this time of year (which is understandable) don't you enjoy focusing on which players are moving well, positioning, tactics (lol) etc?
Or you are like me, you go to see the terrace;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a nothing game tonite you can tell the player where just going through the motions and the crowd too. good to get the win but it didn't give me much inspired confidence come the finals! We'll see.

Hey The City Boyz have you finally seen the light and turned yet mate ;)

Bit of a nothing game tonite you can tell the player where just going through the motions and the crowd too. good to get the win but it didn't give me much inspired confidence come the finals! We'll see.

Hey The City Boyz have you finally seen the light and turned yet mate ;)
Nah mate haha, a few of my Victory mates were talking about how good the Back Row was so decided to check it out for myself! Was impressed, your thoughts on them?:)

Nah mate haha, a few of my Victory mates were talking about how good the Back Row was so decided to check it out for myself! Was impressed, your thoughts on them?:)

They sounded alright, but not loud enough for my liking! could hardly hear them from the South End.

I was just reading Back Row's facebook response to yesterdays email from the club regarding active support.

I didn't get the email - either they've done a really poor job of making sure all members get it (possible given the Victory's admin), or they've cut me off their mailing list after my shitty response to the last email (also possible given how sensitive the club is about it's active support.)

Did anyone get it? Are you please able to copy and paste it for me? (Reminder to delete the name if that's important to you.)

I was just reading Back Row's facebook response to yesterdays email from the club regarding active support.

I didn't get the email - either they've done a really poor job of making sure all members get it (possible given the Victory's admin), or they've cut me off their mailing list after my shitty response to the last email (also possible given how sensitive the club is about it's active support.)

Did anyone get it? Are you please able to copy and paste it for me? (Reminder to delete the name if that's important to you.)
Dont think I got it either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back