2016 Aussie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Groth and his partner the eventual winners in this one.

While the doubles form of Reid, Smith and Groth has been good it has cost them some singles qualifying spots.

I guess It's a difficult position to be in when you are a good doubles player but can't get direct singles entry. Perhaps for Groth any win is a good one at the moment confidence wise.

While the doubles form of Reid, Smith and Groth has been good it has cost them some singles qualifying spots.

I guess It's a difficult position to be in when you are a good doubles player but can't get direct singles entry. Perhaps for Groth any win is a good one at the moment confidence wise.

It does seem like he plays with more confidence in doubles. I think some people are better suited to playing in a team and Groth always strikes me as one of those.

Nick is a nutcase, all the talent but unfortunately his mental aptitude is severely lacking. He's one of those people who think that since he's done well one week it'll come easy for him the next and he'll be able to cruise. Don't know what the * he is thinking sometimes... that display was honestly worse than Tomic's worst.

Nick is a nutcase, all the talent but unfortunately his mental aptitude is severely lacking. He's one of those people who think that since he's done well one week it'll come easy for him the next and he'll be able to cruise. Don't know what the **** he is thinking sometimes... that display was honestly worse than Tomic's worst.
They are both a disgrace. Surely Lleyton can't defend either of them this time. Kyrgios was an embarrassment to the whole sport today. Surely those piss weak tennis officials can do more than give him a meaningless fine. How about a 12 month suspension? What he did today was equivalent to matchfixing IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whittington and Matosevic lose their first round matches. After the withdrawal of Thompson, Marinko played a lucky loser with a qualifier waiting in the second round but it was not to be.

Groth on court tonight in Vegas.

Should beat Moriya quite comfortably then face Yen Hsun Lu in the final.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back