Backfire 2016 Draft....Sam Powell-Pepper>>>>>>Everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone provide me with an update as to why Sam Powell-Pepper>>>>>>Everyone else?

pUwWJ.jpg

Back Bumfire Tag please mods:(

Well played SPP, couldn't ask for more from a first year player in the midfield.

You said he'd win
You said he was the best

So he's obviously not the best
He didn't win
And the general consensus is there is not much upside

Another Backfire thread
That's 3 now I reckon !

You said he'd win
You said he was the best

He didn't win

Another Backfire thread
That's 3 now I reckon !

:drunk:

You said he'd win
You said he was the best

He didn't win
Another Backfire thread
That's 3 now I reckon !
Still bleating away about Port and/or Port players..
Well I suppose you are glad that you have the Bay to post in..
You don't post much on the Adelaide board ..

You said he'd win
You said he was the best

He didn't win

Another Backfire thread
That's 3 now I reckon !
SPP come second from the current draft. Sad to think there are people like you in this world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Victorians were never going to let him take #1

Moral win for the young West Aussie, playing inside mid in his first season

Where did Hugh Deadwood place?

Can any of the Criers that keep
failing to make point in this thread recall a better midfielder in the 2016 draft? If not GTFO!

Still bleating away about Port and/or Port players..
Well I suppose you are glad that you have the Bay to post in..
You don't post much on the Adelaide board ..
And here you are still bleating about ME ! As well as admitting to being a stalker.

I'm posting about Port in Port threads but you follow my posting history.

Who's the obsessed one again ?

Any comment at all about SPpuffer?
I believe you were the one continually posting about how he was better than any of the other RS
Nominees

You look pretty stupid now which I guess is why you are diverting the topic to ME ! Again !!!!

View attachment 390987
Sam dropped a few points after Eagles game. Bung shoulder would do that ..
Still 32.0 ahead .....:D

Don't see him there yet ..
View attachment 395578
But Sam on the rise again ....

View attachment 397948

Sam has improved by 2.0 :D

And that's just the last couple of pages .... shall I post them all to remind you of exactly what you said?

Maybe - unlike the AA selectors and Ryder - the selectors actually took into account how many bottom 10 sides you've played this year.

SPP come second from the current draft. Sad to think there are people like you in this world.
No.

He came third after you and your puffing flogs said he'd win.

I'm not having a crack at SPpuffer - I think he's going to be more than serviceable which already puts him ahead of at least 6 of your players with their gold passes and 5 year contracts.

I'm having a crack at you lot, once again , building someone up to be better than they are!

You did it with Butcher, you did it with Impey , you did it with DBJ ,
you did it here ..FFS there was even a thread once "we've got Daniel Bass and you haven't " - he never even played a game !!!!..you do it all the time!
It is hilarious and it does show how little you football but it's getting tiresome year after year pointing out you - generally - recruit and draft spuds.

No.

He came third after you and your puffing flogs said he'd win.

I'm not having a crack at SPpuffer - I think he's going to be more than serviceable which already puts him ahead of at least 6 of your players with their gold passes and 5 year contracts.

I'm having a crack at you lot, once again , building someone up to be better than they are!

You did it with Butcher, you did it with Impey , you did it with DBJ ,
you did it here ..FFS there was even a thread once "we've got Daniel Bass and you haven't " - he never even played a game !!!!..you do it all the time!
It is hilarious and it does show how little you football but it's getting tiresome year after year pointing out you - generally - recruit and draft spuds.
As usual your post is full of lies and froth with no point. We've had two nominations for the RS and a number of young players making their debut. The Port Magpies finished 2nd and the Academy side easily finished top. So get your facts right before posting dribble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back