List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Also punt road has like 5 Macdonalds. To risky imo

I used to frequent the Hungry Jacks near the G. It would be better if it was on the other side of the road so I can go there after the games for a feed. Can't have it all though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be cautious with Rioli.

At 20 years of age he decides to drop 16kg?
If he was serious about AFL he wouldn't blow out in the first place.

Is that serious? Kid is 20, plenty of people are not mature enough at that age to go after what they want.

Not sure if you are asking if my attitude is serious, or the fact he dropped the 16k. Yes to both.

Attitude. Hell plenty of AFL players take awhile for the penny to drop too despite being on a list. Ablett being the prime example.

Willie was always chubby and not really sure he wanted to play AFL. His old man pushed him to go to SANFL and after his first season was told a few home truths about his weight. He went out and got himself fit and primed to get an AFL spot and it should be commended!

Draft Experts - any chance that Sam Powell-Pepper, Jordan Gallucci or Jack Graham are around at 27? Each provide different abilities (graham has real grunt in the contest, Gallucci is explosive and SPP another one thats strong around the contest). Reckon each could fill a need but unsure if any will be around at our pick.

Really hope we go for Kerr or battle. I don't think they are stars, and apart from a handfull, they are all drafted on potential. Much more to gain if say Kerr comes good than yet another running mid. Vickery gone, Mckenzie retired, chol looking more like defender and Elton? We tend to do ok with second and third picks, will be interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope we go for Kerr or battle. I don't think they are stars, and apart from a handfull, they are all drafted on potential. Much more to gain if say Kerr comes good than yet another running mid. Vickery gone, Mckenzie retired, chol looking more like defender and Elton? We tend to do ok with second and third picks, will be interesting

We have 2 first round picks next year, find our KPP at the top of the draft like 90% of the best KPF are found. Get a midfielder in this draft.

We have 2 first round picks next year, find our KPP at the top of the draft like 90% of the best KPF are found. Get a midfielder in this draft.

Agree with this. Although we have improved our depth in this area now, we need another solid kid coming through.
Key position players can be focused on next year.

This is the year to take a midfielder in the second round. There will be a few sliders that will become very good AFL players.

Agree with this. Although we have improved our depth in this area now, we need another solid kid coming through.
Key position players can be focused on next year.

Actually thinking about it more throw everything at Peter Wright next year. GC were shite to deal with this year so this can also be a bit of payback.

Actually thinking about it more throw everything at Peter Wright next year. GC were shite to deal with this year so this can also be a bit of payback.

Or Tom Lynch.

Or Tom Lynch.

Not out of contract otherwise yes. But he is RFA when he comes out of contract in 2018 so maybe they cash in.

Yeah if i knew for sure like some are saying about next years talls then i would too>

Put simply there are no talls in the top 15 of this draft. So its not like Kerr, Battle etc... are guys slipping through. They are the cream of this years talls but are still looking at being picked up in the 20's.

Not out of contract otherwise yes. But he is RFA when he comes out of contract in 2018 so maybe they cash in.

Put simply there are no talls in the top 15 of this draft. So its not like Kerr, Battle etc... are guys slipping through. They are the cream of this years talls but are still looking at being picked up in the 20's.
I hear ya! I have no info at all on juniours so i dont have any strong opinions on them. Sounds like yourself and many here think the mids in the twenties this year arernt too bad and more talls next year. An average big guy is worth more to us than a average mid. Worth more to others too ( Vickery) lol

Jesse Lonergan is a bull. Would have.

The question marks over Jesse in his draft year was his ability to find the ball. He has not put those question marks to rest in 4 years. Only averaged 16 touches this year.

Rather target Fiorini or just target whoever they get with 6 this year ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back