2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

That's him. I know he was done to last 3 or 4 but if he is playing currently may have been booted by the sounds?

Thanks mate. Yep his a very good player. His competing well at VFL level so I can assume his better placed than most on these shows. Not sure if his good effort to get on an AFL as he plays as ruck/key position but might not be tall enough to play there in AFL, but he does have loads of talent and upside IMO. Has a good build for footy..

Thanks mate. Yep his a very good player. His competing well at VFL level so I can assume his better placed than most on these shows. Not sure if his good effort to get on an AFL as he plays as ruck/key position but might not be tall enough to play there in AFL, but he does have loads of talent and upside IMO. Has a good build for footy..

He killed them up here but played in

Sorry meant to say he only played at a third tier competition but did win the league medal.

No doubt he had the ability to play at a higher level.

Be interesting to see how far he got in that competition,
He's been pretty handy for the Roosters playing predominately up forward with spells in the ruck.
Initially i thought that the show was a bit of a joke but it does give fellas incentive to give it another crack.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

The run home....

Heidelberg : Montmorency (a), Eltham (h), Greensborough (a), Northcote Park (a), Bundoora (h)
Greensborough : Bundoora (a), Montmorency (h), Heidelberg (h), Lower Plenty (a), Whittlesea (h)
Macleod : West Preston (h), Northcote Park (a), Bundoora (h), Eltham (a), Lower Plenty (h)
Bundoora : Greensborough (h), Lower Plenty (a), Macleod (a), West Preston (h), Heidelberg (a)
Montmorency : Heidelberg (h), Greensborough (a), West Preston (h), Whittlesea (a), Northcote Park (h)
West Preston : Macleod (a), Whittlesea (h), Montmorency (a), Bundoora (a), Eltham (h)
Northcote Park : Whittlesea (h), Macleod (h), Eltham (a), Heidelberg (h), Montmorency (a)
Eltham : Lower Plenty (h), Heidelberg (a), Northcote Park (h), Macleod (h), West Preston (a)
Whittlesea : Northcote Park (a), West Preston (a), Lower Plenty (h), Montmorency (h), Greensborough (a)
Lower Plenty : Eltham (a), Bundoora (h), Whittlesea (h), Greensborough (h), Macleod (a)

I think the top 3 are safely entrenched, Bundoora have a pretty tough draw remaining but should win at least 2 games so the race is on for 5th
Looking at the draw, I think Mont will need to win their last game at home v NP to grab 5th. Someone's going to miss on percentage me thinks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South- pavitt maghamez Shelton
Mernda- Adams (c) Hutchinson cardamone tarr
St Mary's- Daisley Reynolds minuz bunker
Epping- wood Hughes stavely Willitts
Watsonia- Crawford buszinkas Larkin
Banyule- giles Italia drapac
HW- Moore
Kil- sheldon

South- pavitt maghamez Shelton
Mernda- Adams (c) Hutchinson cardamone tarr
St Mary's- Daisley Reynolds minuz bunker
Epping- wood Hughes stavely Willitts
Watsonia- Crawford buszinkas Larkin
Banyule- giles Italia drapac
HW- Moore
Kil- sheldon

You and your div 3 plebs can take a hike mate

Just checking. Has there been any senior coach movement at West Preston? Just heard something and wanted to check. Apparently sacked.

Last edited:
Only 4 rounds to go and the race is heating up for a finals spot. Potential for Whittlesea and Lower to cause an upset on the way.

Looking forward to some good games over the next few rounds and to see which teams can carry some form into the finals.

Eltham 0.1-1 2.5-17 4.14-38 7.15-57

Lower Plenty 0.0 2.2-14 2.2-14 2.2-14

lower plenty scoreless for 3 qtrs? surely this is an error.

if legit... time to put the footballs away, uncover the pitch and start focusing on cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back