2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Worked well for you on the weekend...
Wasn't affair flags were won in round 14.

No Gilmore, Connors, Magner, Brunelli, Gaylard & Miller. So I think we'll be OK.

Well done to Mont though, keep playing like that and they'll snag a finals spot

The s
Thanks for the tip.
Salary cap is a giant wank, players will get paid by a third party, coterie clubs will deposit cash into a trusted supporters account instead of the club. Players will receive match payments from the club and a seperate payment from an anonymous account. It's extremely predictable the points need to come to around 40 if AFLVIC are serious about local football.

The s

Salary cap is a giant wank, players will get paid by a third party, coterie clubs will deposit cash into a trusted supporters account instead of the club. Players will receive match payments from the club and a seperate payment from an anonymous account. It's extremely predictable the points need to come to around 40 if AFLVIC are serious about local football.
This is 100% correct. They couldn't even police it correctly in the AFL when it first came in, how are they going to do it in the local comps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is 100% correct. They couldn't even police it correctly in the AFL when it first came in, how are they going to do it in the local comps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, just stirring up the Heidelberg faithful:). One thing I have heard though is a form of penalty for div 1 clubs who don't field under 19's. Perhaps in the form of a financial penalty or even having less player points to play with for not fielding. Potentially next season you could have 2 clubs if a Fitzroy Stars got promoted, not fielding thirds which I don't think is a good look for development of local talent. Personally I don't think you should get promoted without them, but that's unlikely to happen.

Good to hear of some important re signings for next season and beyond at Lower Plenty. I know OTP will be extremely pleased for us:D

I think you have me all wrong Brutal. I would much rather lower stay up then than Whitt. cbf having to put a jerry can of petrol in my boot just in case for the 6 hour drive to Whittlesea. Much rather lower in div 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Diamo win it and go up. And that's not for any great love of the club or its people.
You sure diamond creek arent your 8th supported team? Enjoy your relevancy whilst it lasts. On the plus side at least the division 2 thread gets more traffic rather than in here where I bait hfc and co.

You sure diamond creek arent your 8th supported team? Enjoy your relevancy whilst it lasts. On the plus side at least the division 2 thread gets more traffic rather than in here where I bait hfc and co.
Diamo aren't in my top 25. Smart people will be able to work out why. I am a paid up member/life member of one club and I have a lot of admiration for another. We have been in this competition 21 years comprising of a 50/50 split across the div 1 and div 2 and although the preferred option is always to aspire and compete at the highest level, realities determine what stage you compete on. Bigger and older clubs than us have not achieved what we have in the past 21 years, so we don't get to down on circumstance.

Diamo aren't in my top 25. Smart people will be able to work out why. I am a paid up member/life member of one club and I have a lot of admiration for another. We have been in this competition 21 years comprising of a 50/50 split across the div 1 and div 2 and although the preferred option is always to aspire and compete at the highest level, realities determine what stage you compete on. Bigger and older clubs than us have not achieved what we have in the past 21 years, so we don't get to down on circumstance.

What have you actually achieved? Going down and will be staying there

What have you actually achieved? Going down and will be staying there
Your name says it all. Your nothing but a gutless troll who probably jerks off in excitement every time you conjour up one of your baseless mind numbing comments. You've posted 27 pieces of crap on here under the name of a bloke who's career consisted of a s**t hairstyle and a heart the size of a pea. I don't know if you think you're being funny or entertaining, but I can assure that you are neither. Just f..k off!!

Last edited:
You're good, you get em all in alright, I'd say your the best on here at deflecting attention from the fact your mob played in a prelim last year, (I'd say your best result in over 40 years which is a bit sad) and will finish 3rd last, were beaten on your home ground by the side that's going to finish 2nd last to knock you out of any chance of a respectable finish. What usually happens now up there is they blame the coach,has that started yet ? Then all put their head in the sand for a while then tell everyone about how good their juniors are.
Not trying to BAIT YOU, just saying in case you hadn't noticed.

We are obviously pretty upset with our result. It has not been a good year for us and we thought we would go a lot better. It's funny how short some of our memories are though. Did you guys not lose to the bottom side last year? Oh and hang on a minute did you guys also not make finals for the first time in how long last year as well? Yeh good on you your money tree grew back and you are back on track. I actually think we did a pretty good job at your deck on Saturday though considering we had 33/40 player points, you guys had 44/50 player points, and we were a full forward down at 1/4 time. Not making excuses you guys were better on the day. But geez you guys would want to go all the way this year.

We are obviously pretty upset with our result. It has not been a good year for us and we thought we would go a lot better. It's funny how short some of our memories are though. Did you guys not lose to the bottom side last year? Oh and hang on a minute did you guys also not make finals for the first time in how long last year as well? Yeh good on you your money tree grew back and you are back on track. I actually think we did a pretty good job at your deck on Saturday though considering we had 33/40 player points, you guys had 44/50 player points, and we were a full forward down at 1/4 time. Not making excuses you guys were better on the day. But geez you guys would want to go all the way this year.
Just a quick question, are you two the same person ? I know you've been very unlucky in 8 of the 15 games so far this year but no club could be that unlucky as to have two people so stupid at the same club

I can feel you mashing away at your keyboard. Please dont pop a hernia! Long story short;

Youve taken my bait AGAIN.
Last year we overachieved.
This year we underachieved.
Every club has injuries but we have struggled to keep a consistent 22.

Just want to hope getting Trevor and his chequebook back this seasons gets you that flag. Anything short of that would be an unsuccessful season? Seeing the amount of kanga thats getting thrown around.

Ps OTP is my old man.

I can feel you mashing away at your keyboard. Please dont pop a hernia! Long story short;

Just want to hope getting Trevor and his chequebook back this seasons gets you that flag. Anything short of that would be an unsuccessful season? Seeing the amount of kanga thats getting thrown around.

Ps OTP is my old man.

Isn't it sad when your football enjoyment needs to come from "baiting" people on an anonymous forum.

Last edited:
Isn't it sad when your football enjoyment needs to come from "baiting" people on an anonymous forum.

i think you 3 Heidelberg stooges poke the bear a lot on this forum and should get your right whack. You give you get.
I'm not affiliated with either club but that is just what I have observed.

Ps OTP is my old man.
I can't argue with you about unsuccessful seasons,you guys are the experts there, over 40 in a row, even Mont's record isn't that bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back