2016 SuperCoach/DT/fantasy questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone trading this week?

Thinking of trading McCarthy to Papley and Barlow to Wingard. Should I hold or pull the trigger?

Leppa had him more in the forward line because he was a bit underdone coming in, wasn't effecting the middle as much as he normally does. He said this in the post match presser if you want to hear his exact words.

Should be back to 100+ scores next week with some match fitness under his belt imo.

I thought that might of been the case when I saw he chalked up some snags. Also aware he was a bit underdone with an interupted pre season, hopefully he comes good ill hold onto him.

thanks mate

Thinking of trading McCarthy to Papley and Barlow to Wingard. Should I hold or pull the trigger?
Unless it's AFL Fantasy, no one's price is changing this week or the next. Unless you have more trades you want to do next week, you're better off holding for the week - Papley might get dropped next week, and Barlow may smash it this week. Who knows.

Unless it's AFL Fantasy, no one's price is changing this week or the next. Unless you have more trades you want to do next week, you're better off holding for the week - Papley might get dropped next week, and Barlow may smash it this week. Who knows.

Good advice. I'll hold off and see what happens in the next week or 2.

A good corrective trade can set your team up, and it's alot easier now then later. Good advice by Dlanod thou, If you're happy with everything else hold off to next week, especially trading Rooks can be very fickle. I wouldn't be trading for Wingard off the back off one good week, he has a history of inconsistent scoring.

Any chance of Harwood racking up some more disposals or is he playing a lock down role? Might have to play him at D6 this weekend.

Freo playing GCS this week so you'd hope Barlow scores well.

Freo playing GCS this week so you'd hope Barlow scores well.

I hope so. Looking at the forwards though there isn't that many good options. Kennedy and Wingard aren't consistent scorers, already have Hall and Dusty. Other option is McCarthy to Papley, switch Barlow and Wells and bring in Parker. Had Parker in my team all pre season and then took him out, idiot.

I hope so. Looking at the forwards though there isn't that many good options. Kennedy and Wingard aren't consistent scorers, already have Hall and Dusty. Other option is McCarthy to Papley, switch Barlow and Wells and bring in Parker. Had Parker in my team all pre season and then took him out, idiot.

Yeah I'm running Barlow hall de goey wells Ben ken and kerridge. McCarthy and Papley on bench. Barlow the only one I'm disappointed with so far. I did have Barlow Greene and hall...glad I got rid of Greene.

Yeah I'm running Barlow hall de goey wells Ben ken and kerridge. McCarthy and Papley on bench. Barlow the only one I'm disappointed with so far. I did have Barlow Greene and hall...glad I got rid of Greene.
:oops::cry:

Any chance of Harwood racking up some more disposals or is he playing a lock down role? Might have to play him at D6 this weekend.

Assuming he gets picked this week, he *should* be better than that most weeks.

I reckon WC kept control of the ball so well that there was less chip-and-run ball down back that might have plumped Harwood's numbers out to 60-65.

Can't see that being the case every week.

I don't love him, but Leppa picked him in the A side in both intraclub games, so you could take that as indication he has first crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry lads. Robinson out for 1-2? Or longer? How does he go with recovering from injuries? Not sure if I will pull the trigger or keep him around. Decent POD.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Sorry lads. Robinson out for 1-2? Or longer? How does he go with recovering from injuries? Not sure if I will pull the trigger or keep him around. Decent POD.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Same boat. Did he go down in game? What role did he play? If he plays as a permanent midfielder will be a top 6 forward in SC without blinking

Lewis Taylor worth a spot in the forward line? I'm playing DT Elite- is he a consistent 80 point plus player?

Hi guys I need you guys to give me your honnest opinion.
With Rockliff he has always been a starter in my supercoach team, I have a throry that I dont trade out proven stars however, Rockliff has had no pre season, coach is playing him deep forward and watching him this afternoon to collect only 9 disposals till 3/4 time is a massive worry, its really concerning me, do I hold and watch his price drop knowing he will in near future start pumping out biiig numbers, Or trade out now and not look back because he doesnt look right at all.

He had a full preseason, just didnt get the play any preseason games. He is still working into fitness. Was carrying a tight calf today until he was put in cotton wool in the 4th.

Do you think he'll miss games?

Will likely go for scans, so wait until next week for news i guess. It seemed minor. Im pretty sure he did it right at the start of the 2nd half. Opening bounce, he contested the ball, tried to tackle someone i think, then when he got up he wondered straight over to the bench. It struck me as weird as why would we burn an interchange 30 sec after half time.

He seemed to play through it before being iced up in the 4th. Leppa described it as tightness and just being precautionary with taking him off. Scans to make sure.

Might be worth dropping Rocky in the short term. He needs a couple of games to get his match fitness up, but he has been hampered a bit in both games so far, so he hasnt really been able to get that fitness. Might take him another 2-3 weeks to hit his straps, if he doesnt miss games.

He did still score over 100 in round 1 though, so he can still put up some numbers while being a bit under. Fantasy probably trade, DT or SC probably just hold.

Hi guys,

What do you expect lewis taylor to average over the year? He seems to have made a great start to 2016, stats wise.

Thanks

Not a question, but as its really my first time playing fantasy AFL footy...I found myself at the game yesterday half wanting Wells to play well :$

Its funny how playing SC makes you watch the game a little differently.

Hi guys,

What do you expect lewis taylor to average over the year? He seems to have made a great start to 2016, stats wise.

Thanks

Not sure what his price is. But 69 rd 1 and 99 rd 2 is alright. He might be a bit inconsistent to actually put in your team. What is his BE?

Not sure what his price is. But 69 rd 1 and 99 rd 2 is alright. He might be a bit inconsistent to actually put in your team. What is his BE?
cheers for the reply.

i am in an ultimate footy draft league. i thought he scored 88 last week and 105 this week? (unless your referring to supercoach).

what role is he playing? do you think he will improve in consistency?

cheers for the reply.

i am in an ultimate footy draft league. i thought he scored 88 last week and 105 this week? (unless your referring to supercoach).

what role is he playing? do you think he will improve in consistency?

Oh I wasn't sure what you're referring to. Someone else may be best to ask in that case as I have no idea what Ultimate Footy Draft League is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back