2016 SuperCoach/DT/fantasy questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys.

Just wondering if you can tell me about Hipwood and if he has decent job security?

Need to bring in a D/F rookie and its out of Hipwood, Hammelmann and Uebergang (floating donut)

The Coaches Wrap on our website said they'll keep playing Schache and Hipwood in the last 8 games to get as many games into them as possible. So injury or fatigue aside, Hipwood should play most, if not all, of the games.

The Coaches Wrap on our website said they'll keep playing Schache and Hipwood in the last 8 games to get as many games into them as possible. So injury or fatigue aside, Hipwood should play most, if not all, of the games.

Awesome!

Just what I wanted to hear mate. :thumbsu:

Looks like you have 2 promising key talls there in Schache and Hipwood for the future to build your forward line around. :thumbsu:

All I could find online regarding Dayne Beams is that they've yet to rule him out for the remainder of the season? Last I could find was Leppa in mid May saying it could potentially be a month or the remainder of the season?

Any updates on this, could really use a gun midfielder off free agents come finals in my draft league.

All I could find online regarding Dayne Beams is that they've yet to rule him out for the remainder of the season? Last I could find was Leppa in mid May saying it could potentially be a month or the remainder of the season?

Any updates on this, could really use a gun midfielder off free agents come finals in my draft league.
Im interested in beams as well. Whats his long term prognosis. Im looking at him in a keeper league so not fussed about this year. Was the surgery a success? Is he likely to fully recover?

Im interested in beams as well. Whats his long term prognosis. Im looking at him in a keeper league so not fussed about this year. Was the surgery a success? Is he likely to fully recover?
beams wont play again this season, take it to the bank.

Thanks. Any thoughts on Hammelmann?

Less confident about his job security. Whereas the balance of our forward line seemed right with Schache/Hipwood/Walker, I thought we went in too tall down back with four key defenders. IMO, Hammelmann is the most likely to make way for a more balanced defense if they go that way but I could be wrong. The fact we're playing the kids bodes well for him.

Last edited:

Had a clean-up for knee tendinitis in March, and I think the time line is for him to be fit for the last few weeks or so, but very unlikely to play.

Long term we don't really know at the moment. We know that the cause of his painful knee was unknown until a scope found it was tendinitis which they've cleaned out. Your guess is as good as ours at this stage.

Less confident about his job security. Whereas the balance of our forward line seemed right with Schache/Hipwood/Walker, I thought we went in too tall down back with four key defenders. IMO, Hammelmann is the most likely to make way for a more balanced defense if they go that way but I could be wrong. The fact we're playing the kids bodes well for him.

Cheers.

I've got Bundy in a fantasy league. Few people have told me he's out for the year but as per usual there's not an article I can find in Melbourne on anything Brisbane related.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Lions, any thoughts on Reuben Williams job security and scoring ability?

I need a cheap DEF downgrade this round, and one who is playing/scoring would be handy
I think what you've seen is what you get for his scoring. Job security is so so given he'll be right on the fringe for the rest of the season.

Hi guys...what's the status with Stef? Havent seen/heard the reason as to why's he's being rested? Is leppa finished him up for year??

Few niggles and accumulated damage. I reckon he'll probably be back this week, though may be hampered scoring-wise if Archie holds his spot too.

On a scale of 1 to insanely pissed off, how glad am I that I (2523) didn't play ZoBlitz (2524) in a Lions DT league semifinal?
That would have been fun. Maybe next round.

dlanod is going to be sooo mad when I wipe the floor with him in the grand final next week. He'll have been beaten by a first timer :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back