2016 Trade/FA discussion (no hypothetical trades)

Remove this Banner Ad

Many of them are of the thought that we could make finals next season. Must be Bronco supporters.

Broncos supporters are ridiculously fickle. They all went into meltdown this year after they went on a 4 game losing streak.

Wish we could have such high expectations

Ahem, not all Broncos supporters are like that!!!!

I'm sure that's true but if bigfooty doesn't let me perpetuate a stereotype then why am I even here?

I made a negative comment about Josh Green on a Lions Facebook post concerning him being let go by Brisbane. The gist of the post being about Greens lack of fitness and defensive pressure. I found it slightly humourous that I received a "like" by Ben Keays brother.

I made a negative comment about Josh Green on a Lions Facebook post concerning him being let go by Brisbane. The gist of the post being about Greens lack of fitness and defensive pressure. I found it slightly humourous that I received a "like" by Ben Keays brother.

Greeny is the right build for an NRL hooker.

If your name's Andrew Darvall, you also got a like from one of the Lambert girls. I believe 145 likes is the most I've seen on the Lions FB page for a comment.

had a look at the latest up to date de listings on afl.com the only ones i would maybe interested in as very late ND selection (we have picks 76, 78, 96 which will probably be used on Allison/Watson anyway) or rookie picks ups would be- Michael Barlow, Anthony Moribito, and Jack Grimes.

in saying that i would rather take Tom Stewart from geelongs VFL side in the same scenario over the above 3 players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

had a look at the latest up to date de listings on afl.com the only ones i would maybe interested in as very late ND selection (we have picks 76, 78, 96 which will probably be used on Allison/Watson anyway) or rookie picks ups would be- Michael Barlow, Anthony Moribito, and Jack Grimes.

in saying that i would rather take Tom Stewart from geelongs VFL side in the same scenario over the above 3 players.

I like Grimes, a fresh start may do him wonders. I think he could add a bit of depth to our defence, would cost bare minimum too.

I'd also like us to have a look at Sam Colquhoun, he was SA's Most Valuable Player and an All-Australian at the 2012 U18 Championships. He's only 21 and once again a fresh start may help....a solid rookie option.

Wasn't Moribito a top five pick?

Can't believe people are even considering Morabito. If Fremantle with their fantasic medical team couldn't get it right with him, what hope do we have, especially with our hard Gabba surface? Pass please, his story is sad, but he's never going to make it as an AFL footballer, just hasn't got the body right.

Can't believe people are even considering Morabito. If Fremantle with their fantasic medical team couldn't get it right with him, what hope do we have, especially with our hard Gabba surface? Pass please, his story is sad, but he's never going to make it as an AFL footballer, just hasn't got the body right.
I think more than anything he ran out of time. Will probably be a better pick up than some other skinny 18 year old we are going to select that will get delisted within a year anyway...

if he is a "gun ball magnet' then Freo wouldn't have delisted him, he has been seriously off the last year and would prefer our guys.

Been seriously off for a while. Has played 3 games in 6 years.

Was talented and I was hoping there'd be a happy ending for him but it's just not gonna happen.

More injury prone than Claye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back