Unofficial Preview 2016 Unofficial Previews - the bandwagon is full! (Year of the Bandwagon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, i wrote a heap.

Won't be as good as the pearlers we've had but i'm excited to share it already. I wish it was round 16 now
I'm trying to work out just how to transmit mine.

Would be good. I would like to see you set up a video of yourself doing some kind of MFC interpretive dance. That or the week's preview could maybe just be a link to cctv cameras in your home www.strikerhouse.com and we could tune in from time to time and watch you sleeping or maybe modding at your computer. Very post modern and I reckon it could become very big indeed.

Would be good. I would like to see you set up a video of yourself doing some kind of MFC interpretive dance. That or the week's preview could maybe just be a link to cctv cameras in your home www.strikerhouse.com and we could tune in from time to time and watch you sleeping or maybe modding at your computer. Very post modern and I reckon it could become very big indeed.
Think this would be a good reference point.

Hah.

It's more that I'm actually going to Adelaide for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back