Perth GloryFC Thread-2018/19 PREMIERS!! FEAR OUR WRATH!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to smash them, happy vibes at the stadium, enjoyable night.

Whisper a soft prayer for whoever has to face us in the semis

Both United and City held us to draws this season. United at home too. Won't be easy. The Nix are in freefall after Rudan said he was going back home.

Didn’t the Phoenix throw the game the other day? I heard the press conference was littered with innuendo about the easier draw if they lost and staying in Australia - would have bordered on possible match fixing stories if the Australian media cared.

I’m hesitant about the Glory. Their A-League years have been all about choking.

I can see a 2-0 decent win in the next final but I reckon we’ll lose the Grand Final - stage fright or heartbreak.

How many do people expect to be at the Grand Final? 55,000?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

36k. Shitter atmosphere than 21k at NIB though. Plus the players know NIB and have only played a friendly at Optus. There goes our home ground advantage.

I'd be surprised if we got over 40k to Optus for a grand final

I reckon first final will be 18-19k. Will be a great atmosphere

If the tickets are reasonably priced, there is no reason why they couldn't get 40-50k for the GF.

If the tickets are reasonably priced, there is no reason why they couldn't get 40-50k for the GF.
I can see the play-off being about $60 for a general admission and I'll be cringing at the price of a Grand Final ticket. It's a rort they're stinging nearly 30 for a concession to see a shitful game against the Jets. Pretty hard to take. I'm genuinely expecting to pay nearly a hundred bucks to attend a soccer Grand Final...

The AFL one cost me about $170...

I can see the play-off being about $60 for a general admission and I'll be cringing at the price of a Grand Final ticket. It's a rort they're stinging nearly 30 for a concession to see a shitful game against the Jets. Pretty hard to take. I'm genuinely expecting to pay nearly a hundred bucks to attend a soccer Grand Final...

The AFL one cost me about $170...

Dunno about general admission but my shed ticket for the semi-final cost $35 plus the usual $5 handling fee. I was pretty happy with $40 considering I was expecting somewhere in the $50-$70 range.

$65 for average seats like directly behind goals maybe, $100 for the best premium seating. $100 at a starting price is a bit rich

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AUFC sold out AO for the GF. People will go for the 1 of big games, just don't expect to convert them to members the year after. Perth will get 45+ to a GF at Optus

Not good. Let's hope it isn't too bad.

59342970_1924541530983519_3341001703179681792_n.jpg

This is all getting rather exciting. Ducks and drakes from Poppa re: kilkenny? Hate being favourites for something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back