List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEY... I'd delist him but pick him up and rookie list him
I'd give Cheney a 1 year deal
Hunter & Beech I'd let go
Jarman rookie list him again
Keath and Greenwood elevated.
As it stands now we only have 3 spots to fill on our list?
Pick 12, Edwards and 1 more....?
These count towards your 3 mandatory National Draft picks

So that leaves us 1 pick( pick 12) how do we pick up Edwards then?
We keep picking until our list is full, or we want to stop. You're allowed more than 3

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(..................:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

DNBYTQlUIAAh8V4.jpg
Looking forward to the master betts outsmarting the apprentice next year. Will make our game v lions interesting. I would get stuck into cameron with push n shove. I reckon he will do something silly. He always had his security here (tex, betts, jenkins) looking after him. He is on his own now.

Last edited:
So that leaves us 1 pick( pick 12) how do we pick up Edwards then?
No, what i mean't was that the Rookie upgrades counted towards our 3 Mandatory ....that doesn't mean we can't pick more

I honestly don't Know where Edwards will be taken .......he's certainly got the Edwards family "slow pace" ....but he's a great kick & decision maker & in a good side could be ok

CEY... I'd delist him but pick him up and rookie list him
I'd give Cheney a 1 year deal
Hunter & Beech I'd let go (Sam shaw also comes off the list? He was taking up a rookie spot?)
Jarman rookie list him again
Keath and Greenwood elevated.

So there will be a few spots vacant on the rookie list.
I'd look at:
M Talia
T Mckenzie
Maybe Howlett and obviously you will look at a ruckman that has played well around the country in the state leagues or a young ruckman that was overlooked in the draft.

At this time, we do not need to delist any players
to use - Pick 12 , 39 and 77, along with Greenwood, Keath. = full list of 40. with 3 rookies.

CEY only becomes a rookie if they are saving cap space. At this time. May change.
To move on Hunter they will need a supporting ruck, Dear or Himmilberg may be the answer but they are unproven at this time, Question Is Howlett better. Or any other ruck running around in the supporting comp.
Beech yes a few can cover him. but I would pick Murphy over most of the delisted players.

T MacKenzie will not be around for us to pick, Port have 5 picks between our 39 and 77 , and there PSD picks before ours. And they are looking at MacKenzie. and we need to remember Pyke want fast Players.
M Talia At this time Maybe. but we have Keath/Doedee, Otten, Cheney, and possibly one from Draft,

But remember why, bring in a delisted player if he, not an improvement and will not push for best 22.

At this time, we do not need to delist any players
to use - Pick 12 , 39 and 77, along with Greenwood, Keath. = full list of 40. with 3 rookies.

CEY only becomes a rookie if they are saving cap space. At this time. May change.
To move on Hunter they will need a supporting ruck, Dear or Himmilberg may be the answer but they are unproven at this time, Question Is Howlett better. Or any other ruck running around in the supporting comp.
Beech yes a few can cover him. but I would pick Murphy over most of the delisted players.

T MacKenzie will not be around for us to pick, Port have 5 picks between our 39 and 77 , and there PSD picks before ours. And they are looking at MacKenzie. and we need to remember Pyke want fast Players.
M Talia At this time Maybe. but we have Keath/Doedee, Otten, Cheney, and possibly one from Draft,

But remember why, bring in a delisted player if he, not an improvement and will not push for best 22.
You don't need to draft players that have been delisted. You bring them in during the Delisted Free Agency period, which starts on November 1st.

Looking forward to the master betts outsmarting the apprentice next year. Will make our game v lions interesting. I would get stuck into cameron with push n shove. I reckon he will do something silly. He always had his security here (tex, betts, jenkins) looking after him. He is on his own now.
Brown won't be afraid to give him some lip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox footy article have Wellingham and Spencer as good suits for us, not sure we'd want ROB to become no.3 in line and Wellingham stinks it up pretty regularly, although he seems best at half back which Yeo was far better than him at. No for mine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We have Mackay already.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back