Strategy 2017 Hawthorn Supercoach, Fantasy Footy Questions In Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, this question is in relation to an Ultimate Footy 9 category keeper league. Currently negotiating a trade and have a few steaknife options that I'm trying to sort through. One is Daniel Howe. Just wondering what the go with him is? I owned him in a draft league last year and he was solid AF for most of the year until he fell out of favour or got injured or whatever near the end of the H&A season.

Doesn't seem to have been sighted since in JLT or last years finals. Is he injured or has he completely fallen out of favour with Clarko? Do you guys think he'll get games at some stage or will he be delisted very soon? Just wanting info on his long term prospects and not fussed short term. Thanks!

Hey guys, this question is in relation to an Ultimate Footy 9 category keeper league. Currently negotiating a trade and have a few steaknife options that I'm trying to sort through. One is Daniel Howe. Just wondering what the go with him is? I owned him in a draft league last year and he was solid AF for most of the year until he fell out of favour or got injured or whatever near the end of the H&A season.

Doesn't seem to have been sighted since in JLT or last years finals. Is he injured or has he completely fallen out of favour with Clarko? Do you guys think he'll get games at some stage or will he be delisted very soon? Just wanting info on his long term prospects and not fussed short term. Thanks!

Has had an interupted pre-season which is why we haven't seen much of him.

However, jury still out. Stagnated a little last year. Has talent though

I'm trying to get a cash injection in my team and most obvious downgrade option I have is going Rough -> WHE... and pocket $150k+

Thoughts??

I don't mind it. I don't think Roughy's a keeper tbh, and WHE will probably get you to the point to jump him to a premo sooner than Roughy will at this rate

I'm trying to get a cash injection in my team and most obvious downgrade option I have is going Rough -> WHE... and pocket $150k+

Thoughts??

I was tossing up between Ryder, Hogan and Rough for WHE and cash generation. Have gone with Rough. Hogan's first two games (120 SC points in R1) have seen him roaming far and wide and looking dangerous in front of goal (despite his brain fade and some easy misses against the Blues). I am confident he can still prove to be a great POD. Our forward line functioning worries me as well.

If Rough proves me wrong it will be more sweet than bitter. :)

Plus Round3 is looking like a rookie bonanza!

What are SC posters views on Jaeger? Does another 80 points this week (R3) have him in line for a downgrade or is he poised to up the anti and average 95-100 allowing for a cheap premium upgrade in the near future?

What are SC posters views on Jaeger? Does another 80 points this week (R3) have him in line for a downgrade or is he poised to up the anti and average 95-100 allowing for a cheap premium upgrade in the near future?

39 touches last week for less than 90 SC points is abit of a concern.. But have to remember that was his 2nd game in 2 years...And technically he is only a "3rd year" player so the upside is huge. I started with him and expect him to finish the year with an avg of around 95. Worse case he makes enough money to upgrade to a fallen super-premium later on..

Last edited:
39 touches last week for less than 90 SC points is abit of a concern.. But have to remember that was his 2nd game in 2 years...And technically he is only a "3rd year" player so the upside is huge. I started with him and expect him to finish the year with an avg of about 95. Worse case he makes enough money to upgrade to a fallen super-premium later on..

Looks like we are on the same page. O'Meara is still finding his grove. I started with Jaeger and Swallow. Both averaging around 80, early days. One will have to get the chop at some stage I reckon. Will hang tough for a bit as O'Meara could turn those 30+ touches into gold at some point.

Hardwick on the bubble this week how is his job security?

He is making every post a winner atm. Scores of 63,65 in the first 2 rounds is ok. Not sure about his job security but could be a good replacement for Eddy (PA) who is not playing depending on your trading philosophy?

Aaron black tonned up for Geelong against the Saints as well.

He is making every post a winner atm. Scores of 63,65 in the first 2 rounds is ok. Not sure about his job security but could be a good replacement for Eddy (PA) who is not playing depending on your trading philosophy?

Aaron black tonned up for Geelong against the Saints as well.
Cheers, am certainly keen on getting Black if he scores well in his next game.

Will think about Hardwick, I'm also looking at bringing in Balic and Fisher this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, am certainly keen on getting Black if he scores well in his next game.

Will think about Hardwick, I'm also looking at bringing in Balic and Fisher this week

Have all these guys on the watchlist too.:) Balic is the most tempting, if he can secure a spot.

Any chance that Cousins gets a recall soon?

Apparently looked good again on the weekend for Box Hill. A lot of posters are thinking that Clarko might go in unchanged this week against the Pies depending on match-ups and niggles. 50/50 that he will play again soon. How is your SC side travelling this year?

Apparently looked good again on the weekend for Box Hill. A lot of posters are thinking that Clarko might go in unchanged this week against the Pies depending on match-ups and niggles. 50/50 that he will play again soon. How is your SC side travelling this year?
Cheers. My SC team was doing OK until I copped Beams and Selwood last week :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back