Fantasy 2017 NFL Mock Draft Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ill do it once to help keep this going. Sent.

Everyone else check in once a day to know when youre ******* picking

I think give Gridiron Warrior till 10.00am. I pmd him yesterday so just not sure if he remembers about this.

Woodson could you have a pick ready?..looks like we might need you to do the steelers.

If not, we get a consensus going for an autopick

Give me 5 and I'll pick for the Steelers. As Gridiron Warrior hasn't been online since 23 February, I'm making the Steelers available for anyone who wants to take them on (I don't want to have to pick for four different teams!).

And I just realised that Sidney Jones tore his Achilles. Nuts.

A massive overdraft.

But it is the Cowboys, so who knows what Jerry will actually do. He selected someone at the top of the second round last year who was not going to play his rookie season, so why not.

And I just realised that Sidney Jones tore his Achilles. Nuts.

A massive overdraft.

But it is the Cowboys, so who knows what Jerry will actually do. He selected someone at the top of the second round last year who was not going to play his rookie season, so why not.
Should have stuck with my pick :p.

If Woodson doesn't want the Steelers I can do them from the 2nd round onwards.

Should have stuck with my pick :p.

If Woodson doesn't want the Steelers I can do them from the 2nd round onwards.

Woodson has been offered the Steelers in the past and hasn't accepted, so happy for you to take them on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will simply select whoever the idiots in Brown's front office take.

That will ensure Pittspuke finishes dead last. :D
Sorry guys, been running gridiron stall at the Arnold Classic all weekend, I will get onto this now!

Sorry guys, been running gridiron stall at the Arnold Classic all weekend, I will get onto this now!

Feel free to take someone else at the Steelers' first round pick.

Feel free to take someone else at the Steelers' first round pick.
Nah I will leave it as it is. Let's let it flow and I actually don't mind that pick.
I haven't checked if the pick can move from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 OLB but happy to leave it at that.

Nah I will leave it as it is. Let's let it flow and I actually don't mind that pick.
I haven't checked if the pick can move from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 OLB but happy to leave it at that.

If Steelers are actually looking to draft another edge rusher, Carl Lawson isn't a bad pick and he certainly can be shifted out to be a 3-4 OLB

Woodson has been offered the Steelers in the past and hasn't accepted, so happy for you to take them on.

I left it for GW… I'm not gonna get disappointed with the auto-pick made but I think CB's & LB's will be high on the Steelers list for round 1..

The new portfolio of NOLA works for me.. I have found two credible selections who will bring that FEAR factor back to NOLA D.

Qb time, we all know it

Yeah, was never going to be #1 or #12.

But a giant need it was, late 1st/early 2nd is an ideal place to take a QB. While still a high pick, the stigma isn't there, the pressure isn't as intense...

All the greats are taken after pick 20... :D

I was quite tempted to take a QB for the Bears at 36, but given the quality of the QBs in this draft (or the lack thereof), the fact that QBs always slide in these sort of things and the possibility of being on the receiving end of GG.exe's scorn ( :p) made me pick someone else

Last edited:
I was quite tempted to take a QB for the Bears at 36, but given the quality of the QBs in this draft (or the lack thereof), the fact that QBs always slide in these sort of things and the possibility of being on the receiving end of GG.exe's scorn :)P) made me pick someone else
Just as well....I would've called the Commissioner and asked for a change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back