List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Browne not sure what we offered, graphic had offer 8-9 and 1 mill +.

Saints tell Browne we have offered Kelly more money for less years, oh and we are looking at May.

All on the day Kelly presser with no committment to GWS. Classic ' concentrating on my football' and 'I love the club' etc.

Co-incidence? Unlikely.

Anyone gone to the norfy board to ask RUOK?
Actually I was about to post on this board that its providing plenty of LOLS. Thanks.....its quite funny the content here :)

Yep. Browne not sure what we offered, graphic had offer 8-9 and 1 mill +.

Saints tell Browne we have offered Kelly more money for less years, oh and we are looking at May.

All on the day Kelly presser with no committment to GWS. Classic ' concentrating on my football' and 'I love the club' etc.

Co-incidence? Unlikely.

Anyone gone to the norfy board to ask RUOK?
I wonder if there's games going on with the may interest. You also have to wonder how norf plan on getting jelly and martin

We will trade out at least one fringe best 22 player this year so that will give us even more cap. Probably that player will be looking around now at other clubs where there'll be more senior opportunities. We will hold the cards with this player though and will only trade if the deal is an attractive one.
Roo and Joey will be offered discounted one year deals.
Once the numbers are crunched we could fit in a couple of very nice players if we had the opportunity. The $1.6M the media reporting we can spend is a little on the low side. But...if there's nothing to spend it on this year we just pay forward some money to our kids and go again next year.
But with our money and draft picks this year I'd be stunned if we didn't sign one A Grade mid from another club.

Fyfe still on the radar or have we gone cold?

Armo, Dunstan, Sinclair, Hickey/Longer, Bruce, Lonie, Paddy, Savage.

Not including players who've played less than 10 for us I'd say these guys could be on the table as players who are on the fringe.

Geez it's going to be an interesting trade period. I'd say Hickey/Sav/Dunstan are our preferred trade out options. I really rate all 3 so it's a strange situation. There could be merit in Bruce being traded too, especially if the return is amazing and Battle/Marshall are the real deal.

If it nets us two players the quality of Dusty, Kelly, Whitfield, Lever or Fyfe then I think I'm up for it.

I am going to make a prediction that is probably wildly off the mark but here goes. Reading between the lines, the club thinks it is going to land Fyfe and Kelly. Bruce and Hickey will both be shopped around to accommodate landing both.

I've got the same feeling

Tho it could also just be wishful thinking on my part

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fringe 22.

Contracted.

Will only trade if worthwhile.

This means...

Should be but isn't getting a game.

Has good value, so you just don't give him away.

OK, hit me with a short list.

Bruce isn't fringe as such.

Hickey ticks the boxes.

Savage not so valuable.

The others are Wright and Minch, and I don't see too much leverage there.

Paddy is a wild card, but can't see it happening.

My money is on Hickey.

Seems north and the saints are gonna have to pluck a lot of draft picks out of nowhere to get all these players haha saints and the roos only clubs looking to actively trade lol

Seems north and the saints are gonna have to pluck a lot of draft picks out of nowhere to get all these players haha saints and the roos only clubs looking to actively trade lol

We have 2 x 2017 1st rounders ( thanks Dawks ) and 1 x 2018 1st rounder plus a bevy of middle picks .
More than confident we can satisfy any club involving trades .
You guy ?
Something more than Swallow or Goldstein i hope . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back