2017 WB Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoges64 you better make a pick because next on the list is the guy I want and I really don't want to give him to you
Then don't bother. If you feel he's an interesting selection then just go with the next guy on the list after said player. Shouldn't be your fault that the drafter takes too long. I'm still annoyed that ducksonthepond took Mutch by default.

Then don't bother. If you feel he's an interesting selection then just go with the next guy on the list after said player. Shouldn't be your fault that the drafter takes too long. I'm still annoyed that ducksonthepond took Mutch by default.
I considered that but I felt it would be cheating to my own advantage.

It is annoying huh.

Pick 44: Adelaide Crows (bid)

Jacob Allison (Brisbane Lions Academy)
H: 194
W: 79

Bio: Tall, athletic, productive utility who had a terrific 2015. Penetrating kick, good contested player.

Adelaide want midfield depth, however Allison offers a risky selection which could majorly pay off. I see him as a tall, contested midfielder in the future, and his athleticism and skills could make him one of the steals of this draft.

Pick 44: Adelaide Crows (bid)

Jacob Allison (Brisbane Lions Academy)
H: 194
W: 79

Bio: Tall, productive utility who had a terrific 2015. Penetrating kick, good contested player.
LittleG
Do you want to match? With no remaining picks with points value you'll go into debt, with 165 points coming off your third round pick next year. I guess try to make the decision you think Brisbane would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm not sure. An hour maximum, but should if be less time than that?
To be honest, considering they don't even have the required points in this year's draft to match the bid, should Brisbane even be allowed to match? This is a mock draft with no ramifications to next year's, so if you were allowed to go into deficit, any academy club could match all bids. Deficit literally means nothing this draft.

To be honest, considering they don't even have the required points in this year's draft to match the bid, should Brisbane even be allowed to match? This is a mock draft with no ramifications to next year's, so if you were allowed to go into deficit, any academy club could match all bids. Deficit literally means nothing this draft.
Yeah it is a bit strange I suppose, hence my advice to him about trying to think what would Brisbane would actually do. You know what, executive decision, time's up, Allison is yours.

Pick 45
Syndey
Brennan Cox

Getting Cox here is perfect, and makes me feel a lot better for taking Scrimshaw over Logue. Sydney need tall defenders, and even if they didn't Cox is good value here.

The man himself VitalDread is up with Melbourne's pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back