2018 Adelaide Board GIF thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hampton's Houdini trick ... ________ (12m37s mark of 2nd qtr if anyone wants to make a better version)

View attachment 353047

I love the big 2 handed push in the back on Laird.
Did that play get called back for a free or did they let us play on.
There were a few I recall getting brought back to our detriment, by those dopey umpires.

Pretty much me watching Eddie play.

quoted to show appreciation for the early-2000's WWF reference :thumbsu:

if you could kindly gif-erise Mankind v Undertaker infamous 'thumb tacks' Hell in the Cell - starring Mackay vs SPP - once we put the "bash brothers" back in their box I would be most grateful :D

quoted to show appreciation for the early-2000's WWF reference :thumbsu:

if you could kindly gif-erise Mankind v Undertaker infamous 'thumb tacks' Hell in the Cell - starring Mackay vs SPP - once we put the "bash brothers" back in their box I would be most grateful :D

get it right, they are the "bang bros"

How the modern Port supporter chose their team:

pnQ5Z85.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Buddy is the only other key forward in the comp who could do that.
Had a civil Showdown discussion with a Port coworker this morning, he said that exact thing. Said if Tex was playing in Victoria that goal would get replayed about 1,000 times this week but it'll be lucky to get shown twice.

Last edited:

if I was going to animate anything into this gif, it would be SPP performing a bowel movement on the field, because that's exactly what it looks like he does at the end.

Charlie's electrifying run down the wing and pass to Otten

Sloane's mark and goal

Walker's mark and goal from outside 50 to ice the game.

Haha Texans goal is awesome. Looks even better with the way the goal umpire saw it through. He moved fast to his right thinking it was going for a point then straightens up as it sails just over his head, he couldn't believe it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back