2018 Australian Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Any time limit on when the rewards points need to be converted into bonuses?
Shouldn't be I don't think. Only when you convert them to bonus bets, there will be a week to use them. Which is probably one of the better changes made, meaning you can bank all the rewards for the end and then have one big bet with it.

https://help.williamhill.com.au/products-and-features/australian-open/

How do I play Chase the Ace?

Select a head to head bet on any Australian Open singles match. In the bet slip you will see the Chase the Ace badge on eligible bets. Once you have placed the bet, spin the wheel to see the number of rewards you will get per Ace.

What rewards are on offer?

You can earn 10, 20, 40, 100, 200, or 400 Reward Points for each ace served by your player in the match. You can also receive 1,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points for each ace served.

Last year Chase the Ace was awarded in bonus bets. Why is it now in Rewards Points or Velocity Points?

William Hill Rewards Points give you more flexibility and choice in how you want to spend your bonus. You may use your Rewards Points at any time to redeem for Bonus Bets (starting at $2), Price Pumps, or Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. Rewards Points have an added advantage of a longer expiry period rather than Bonus Bets.
I checked every match for tomorrow and can't see this chase the ace badge?

If the 25c one is an 86% chance like the min 50c was last year it’s not even worth having the ******* thing.

Bonus Type Probability of Awarding

(25c) 10 Rewards Points per Ace 20%
(50c) 20 Rewards Points per Ace 65%
($1) 40 Rewards Points per Ace 10.4%
($2.5) 100 Rewards Points per Ace 3%
($5) 200 Rewards Points Per Ace 1%
($10) 400 Rewards Points Per Ace 0.2%
1,000 Velocity Points Per Ace 0.4%

http://promos.williamhill.com.au/chase-the-ace-2018/?btag=p-999-100253-100253&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=tennis&utm_term=william hill chase the ace&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkNfSBRCSARIsAL-u3X_mhQV1IfBjgvqxbCDXvCdCILltkGm2MUiDf7gWgrbmbLB5Fw2wiSMaArsWEALw_wcB

Anything else you would like spoon fed from 1 page ago? :thumbsu:

Did anyone else opt in to the WH promo the other day with the Chase the Ace $1 (rewards equiv) for the 3 selected games in ATP Sydney? If so, did you receive your bonus bets?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you cant put 10 on today, 10 on tomorrow and then 10 on the actual day 1?
I tried to put one on Kyrgios and cashed out immediately. Was worth a try for the $1.10 i lost
I live chatted and they said you can but sounded unsure, worst case you can plan your bets now if it is 10 bets per set tournament day

Wait what? You rolled the $1 shot (10% chance) 8 out of 10 ?
I was relatively similar, got $2.50 on isner and mostly $1, I remember last year was similar at the start with awesome rolls and then went down to proper probability by the end

Didnt manage to get on last year - spewing! Just wondering if any of you guys got on the max number of games each day at the minimum limit (i.e. 10 x $25) on favourites and whether anyone recieved any restrictions/bans/limits in doing so?

Didnt manage to get on last year - spewing! Just wondering if any of you guys got on the max number of games each day at the minimum limit (i.e. 10 x $25) on favourites and whether anyone recieved any restrictions/bans/limits in doing so?

I remember plenty last year betting virtually every game and no bans/limits were put in place

I bet on literally every mens match last year (except for one maybe - Gilles Simon and his rubbish serve).
No issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back