C'wealth 2018 Commonwealth Games 4-15 April

Remove this Banner Ad

7 love using Farnsey's music to their montage videos.

Will watch the review show for a bit to see if they show stuff they didn't show a 1,000 times over ie swimming replays.

Nah they are some mob called NEP. I had never heard of them until I did a search looking to see who was the broadcaster in UK markets and Canada midway thru the games.

The IBS used during the Olympics is owned by the IOC.

And NEP do all the OB stuff for the AFL.

Would love to be a fly in the wall in that production meeting this week.

Nah they are some mob called NEP. I had never heard of them until I did a search looking to see who was the broadcaster in UK markets and Canada midway thru the games.

The IBS used during the Olympics is owned by the IOC.

NEP took over Global TV who own the Studios in Sydney and Melboune that pretty much every Australian show are made in. Global have been around for years and have supplied OB stuff to all Aus TV channels for AFL, NRL, F1, Supercars, A-League etc for probably the last 30 years.

NEP would have supplied the HW etc. but the director of that cluster* would have been contracted by GOLDDOC to do it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Television_(Australia)

These threads are great, really enhance the events.

And RussellEbertHandball is a star, love his knowledge.

Can't wait for Tokyo.
Thanks mate. Just showing my age. Lol.

I got hooked on these games thread in Beijing in 2008. I had holidays during the Olympics and it was in our time zone so lots of stuff was happening and lots of people posting as events happening. Plus we were allowed to do the hotties threads until they were deleted post games.

Love talking about different sports but the opening and closing ceremonies are a good laugh because there is always so much stuff to comment on.

This year was a bonus year with only 2 months between Winter Olympics and Comm Games. Usually it's 6 months apart but it's been like one long sports festival. And both in our time zone.

Thanks mate. Just showing my advanced maturity Lol.

I got hooked on these games thread in Beijing in 2008. I had holidays during the Olympics and it was in our time zone so lots of stuff was happening and lots of people posting as events happening. Plus we were allowed to do the hotties threads until they were deleted post games.

Love talking about different sports but the opening and closing ceremonies are a good laugh because there is always so much stuff to comment on.

This year was a bonus year with only 2 months between Winter Olympics and Comm Games. Usually it's 6 months apart but it's been like one long sports festival. And both in our time zone.
Efa

WTF was that Birmingham teaser...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If you've been to Birmingham you'd know why. There is literally nothing to do there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just scrolled back and read. I wasn't watching, just came in when old lady was talking. These Birmingham promos are a trainwreck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
i understand the host broadcaster CGGC, is part of the Team GB , and is putting in a job application for Birmingham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back