Fantasy 2018 - Cutthroat League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

had my big bye week last week where 5 of my gun players were all out. id held onto my #1 overall waiver wire all year for this moment.

Goff, Hunt, Kelce, Butker, and someone else. So who do put a bid in for, knowing i could only get one of them back? Kareem Hunt. :( who the following day or two the big story cones out :( in hindsight sbouldve gone for Kelce as TEs are harder to replace. This might've cost me :( not to mention the week before that i drop Amari Cooper for not posting big numbers, and that very week he went off for 100+ yards abd 2 TDs. so i reclaimed him and he goes back to the 50-80 yards for no TDs :( tho at leat i won that previous week

had my big bye week last week where 5 of my gun players were all out. id held onto my #1 overall waiver wire all year for this moment.

Goff, Hunt, Kelce, Butker, and someone else. So who do put a bid in for, knowing i could only get one of them back? Kareem Hunt. :( who the following day or two the big story cones out :( in hindsight sbouldve gone for Kelce as TEs are harder to replace. This might've cost me :( not to mention the week before that i drop Amari Cooper for not posting big numbers, and that very week he went off for 100+ yards abd 2 TDs. so i reclaimed him and he goes back to the 50-80 yards for no TDs :( tho at leat i won that previous week

TE is a crap shoot position from week to week.

NFL need to move on from the 1950's when games were played on cow paddocks and leather helmets were used and just name them all WR's as the game has changed/evolved much like the FB position which is now extinct.

Always excuses

I'm the best. You should have known better than to stick me in your division all those seasons ago...

I'm gonna miss because GreyWind has lost interest and has fckn AJ Green on his team. So he loses and therefore I miss, even tho I have an equal record and tie breakers over playoff team(s)
Calm your ****. I've been working all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are tie breakers if divisions are tied up GG.exe

Assuming division records are also tied?

Is it the PCT or percentage which is showed in the standings?

What are tie breakers if divisions are tied up GG.exe

Assuming division records are also tied?

Is it the PCT or percentage which is showed in the standings?
if more than two tied appatently it could be as simple as points for. really not sure what espn does. at times in the oast they used to use h2h then div record then pts for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back