Fantasy 2018 - Cutthroat League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I have uploaded all the drafted players for both HACHA and ESPADA.
I just haven't clicked "start league" yet. Won't click that button till about 5 days before the start of the season.

But you can all go into your league and view your rostered teams right now.

What I found interesting, as I was manually entering all the players, was that there are so many teams from Hacha and Espada who share anything from 2 to 4 or 5 of the same players. People drafting the same players into their teams a more common occurrence this year than in any previous draft.

Lastly, I'll provide a draft grading system for both leagues. It'll be scientific tho -- I'm gonna collate all the ESPN projected season totals for each player in every team, and add them all up for a grand total.....and so "scientifically" we can assess who had the best and worst draft.

GG.exe when is the league opening up to be able to replace players etc once waivers are cleared?

Few Pre Season injuries around at the moment.

About 3 days before the season opener. Gives two days of waivers and one day of free agents.

Gee why so tight with the time frames?

Open it up now and make people clear waivers etc and then once that is cleared people are free to replace players if need be.

1 Day of (FA) being able to replace people makes no sense and serves little to no purpose, team owners should be free to chop and change this late in the Pre Season as they see fit IMO.

Everyone has draft blunders or sees a late flier in this time of year that went undrafted and let us alter as we see fit.

Open it up now and make people clear waivers etc and then once that is cleared people are free to replace players if need be.

1 Day of (FA) being able to replace people makes no sense and serves little to no purpose, team owners should be free to chop and change this late in the Pre Season as they see fit IMO.

Everyone has draft blunders or sees a late flier in this time of year that went undrafted and let us alter as we see fit.
Way it's always been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#RashaadPennyRegret :p

So 1 day of FA US time leaves SFA time to adjust stuff really and to bad if people have families / lives or are busy for that 1 day......

Players are literally only going to be FA's under the Australian time slot from approx 6pm the night before kickoff which is a Thursday work day here.

But anyway it is what it is.

#RashaadPennyRegret :p

#nevertrustpetecarroll

It is a shits and giggles league anyway for BF chest beating but yeah with Penny struggling to be a starter so far it looks like a draft blunder currently and oh well.

#nevertrustpetecarroll

It is a shits and giggles league anyway for BF chest beating but yeah with Penny struggling to be a starter so far it looks like a draft blunder currently and oh well.

He's still looking better than Guice this year :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back