Competitions 2018 Essendon Board Supercoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I will look at allocating leagues to those not already assigned a league over the weekend. Nobody will miss out.

If there’s a spot in a league I’m keen. Understand if not - haven’t had my act together early this year!

emblurr Bombers36

I am not able to contact either of you via Personal Message to send the code for your SC league as you must have the feature turned off.

Can you please send me a message and i will reply with the code

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just having a look to finalise my team & it looks like squads are already locked in? as I cant see a way to edit the team, only make subs? That cant be right, surely...

Late to the party this year, any spots left in any leagues? Usually top 5-10%.
There are about 4 or 5 spots left in this League code : 271957
Any latecomers also please feel free to jump into this league as well.

There are about 4 or 5 spots left in this League code : 271957
Any latecomers also please feel free to jump into this league as well.
Can I join even though I haven’t played SC since 2012? I don’t want to stink up a good league

Can I join even though I haven’t played SC since 2012? I don’t want to stink up a good league
Definitely go ahead, we are a couple short so would be great for a fellow board member to join

Definitely go ahead, we are a couple short so would be great for a fellow board member to join
Great. My name is Dogpoo.

I've made a team at the last minute without pondering too much and haven't played in a couple of years. If there is a spare spot in whatever league I'd like to join. If not all good. :thumbsu:

I've made a team at the last minute without pondering too much and haven't played in a couple of years. If there is a spare spot in whatever league I'd like to join. If not all good. :thumbsu:

If you end up knocking me out of the eight I swear s**t is gonna get real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back