2018 Grand Finalists - West Coast vs Collingwood ##Optus Stadium Friday 12th July## Round 17, 2019 ( Edited page 15 current discussion )

Who wins the rematch of the 2018 Grand Final between the Black and White Army and the Eagles

• Collingwood - They'll be too hungry with an added chip on their shoulder - Blowout Victory

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • West Coast - Dom Sheed will have a blinder and break their hearts at the death again

Votes: 53 27.5%
  • Pies in a close one

Votes: 69 35.8%
  • Eagles to roll at the G winning comprehensively

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore has to be at his best and Roughead should help as well

Pies got sliced out back due to lack of size in the GG and now they have it....

Interesting

You know we have another tall in there now dont you?

You have to cover kennedy, darling and oscar allen now.
Pretty much all out defenders are about Oscar Allens height so its a none issue id imagine. Maynard/Crisp/Langdon/Howe are all listed around 189cm/190cm tall.

My prediction is Moore to Kennedy, and Howe to Darling. My question to coasters supporters is how often will Vardy/Hicket spent forward opposed to one resting on the bench? Roughead will be the likely match up for the resting ruckman.

Langdon looks like the man that will go with Allen.

Pretty much all out defenders are about Oscar Allens height so its a none issue id imagine. Maynard/Crisp/Langdon/Howe are all listed around 189cm/190cm tall.

My prediction is Moore to Kennedy, and Howe to Darling. My question to coasters supporters is how often will Vardy/Hicket spent forward opposed to one resting on the bench? Roughead will be the likely match up for the resting ruckman.

It depends on the game situation, Hickey will play forward to try and stop Langdon from intercepting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O allen is probably a better contested mark than kennedy or darling.

As gws found out yesterday.

From memory, Moore played on Kennedy in the h&a MCG last year. Roughead’s the intriguing one as to who he matches up on.

We apparently looked at Roughead in the trade period? An astute buy.

It depends on the game situation, Hickey will play forward to try and stop Langdon from intercepting.
Fair enough, I’d imagine Roughead would attempt to man up Hickey/Vardy when he rests forward as hes 200cm himself.

O allen is probably a better contested mark than kennedy or darling.

As gws found out yesterday.
If Allen proves to be difficult, i can imagine they shuffle Langdon/Howe/Maynard/Crisp around between Darling and Allen depending on whos most dangerous. Both Langdon and Howe read the ball well and i rate them as 1v1 players(Howe underrated in this regard) if the match up is suitable. I’m hoping the extra support in Moore/Roughead lets Collingwoods 190cm types off the chain abit more compared to GF day.

Back