Prediction The Two 2023 Grand Finalists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps this is the season that we see more than 2 grand finalists? Hard to say.
But Id be keen to see what a St Kilda, Collingwood, Geelong GF looks like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's too hard to predict this far out, unless it's 2011 where it was always going to be Collingwood vs Geelong. However, I think the Pies are near-certainties to appear. Their opponents could be Melbourne, Port or Brisbane. Reaching the granny will be a bridge too far for Geelong. Brisbane and Melbourne aren't hot at the moment, but both are talented teams who can get it done at the pointy end.

1. Collingwood had to have that lose yesterday as a wake up call plus we had players not right a good rest and reset will do them a world of good. Still 1.
2. Melbourne i think they might have got back some thier 2021 form back kind of a good team i guess if they lost yesterday they might have dropped out of the top 4
3. Port one of the better teams and i feel they too are in the flag mix come spetember still flyinh under the radar
4. Lions or Saints Lions at the gabba no one can beat away is a different story. Saints are travelling well in this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back