2018 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be wary of Crows players .....club is "shot" this year

Yep ...another hamstring ....going for a World Record !

Adelaide forward Eddie Betts will be sidelined for a month due to injury.

Betts came off the ground late in the match against Hawthorn after hurting himself while trying to smother an opponent’s kick and scans have since revealed a hamstring strain.

Crows Head of Football Brett Burton said Betts would immediately embark on an intensive rehabilitation program.

“Eddie has suffered a slight strain to the tendon which equates to a recovery period of approximately four weeks,” Burton said.

“Obviously it is disappointing to be missing a player of his ability but it creates an opportunity for others to step up and perform.”

Gah! Getting JJK in last week was a horrible decision.

Is it worth holding him?
Even for a D7 spot.
Or is this gonna drag on forever?!
Depends on your team if you can get him to F7 playing a Fritsch type all should be good.

Ive got walters in de mids plus s**t boak so JJK prob goes to a gun mid next week.my team not good enough to hold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even after 3 trades of non playing to playing players ill still only have 18 playing if McLean plays, thats assuming Spargo and Ahern play. T.Smith will make it 19 but thats as likely as me getting my end wet this weekend.
Well this round 14 round bye ting can suck my d1ck from the back, i aint ever had that before :moustache:

I hope all you buffoons are in the same boat.

Even after 3 trades of non playing to playing players ill still only have 18 playing if McLean plays, thats assuming Spargo and Ahern play. T.Smith will make it 19 but thats as likely as me getting my end wet this weekend.
Well this round 14 round bye ting can suck my d1ck from the back, i aint ever had that before :moustache:

I hope all you buffoons are in the same boat.
I only have 4 playing :'(

Heres a picture of my team

514367_968d7e7bfd434a08913d91f5a1ccb9be.png

:moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back