2018 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

In further filling out of the grid for next year, Syarhin has been confirmed to remain at Tech3 for ext year and Iannone is headed to Aprilia for the next couple of years ,replacing Scott Redding.

The Marc VDS team have come to a settlement with their former team manager but their future in the top class still appears cloudy. Will they take on the Yamaha satellite team or sell out to the Sepang circuit team with Petronas backing? It has been a weird year for who were considered one of the championships best run teams

I love this sport and flat track speedway and super bikes. I used to go to all the 80,s Australian meets , Bathurst etc but kudos to you with your articulate knowledge and analysis. Great to learn the mechanics side of it . Cheers. Still interested in this trinder stuff.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was only a primary schooler in the 80s so don't remember a lot but Mal "Wally" Campbell was my favourite rider and Craig Dack my favourite motocrosser. I vaguely remember watching names like Phillis, Dowson, McElnea, Johnson and others racing in the Shell series.
My Dad went to twenty odd years of the Bathurst bike races at Easter. Would've been so spectacular!
I guess you'd have seen the likes of Phil Crump racing back then .

I was only a primary schooler in the 80s so don't remember a lot but Mal "Wally" Campbell was my favourite rider and Craig Dack my favourite motocrosser. I vaguely remember watching names like Phillis, Dowson, McElnea, Johnson and others racing in the Shell series.
My Dad went to twenty odd years of the Bathurst bike races at Easter. Would've been so spectacular!
I guess you'd have seen the likes of Phil Crump racing back then .

Ok. Ur younger. Cool. You got most of those names. . You got good knowledge .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could grab himself a point or 2 here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back