Competitions 2018 Player Sponsors Competition #3 - Change Room Access Round 14 vs WBD

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey 2018 BigFooty NMFC Player Sponsors.

You all know the drill by now so I'll get right to it;

Up for grabs this time are;

• 1x Double Pass for PRE-game change room access to North's Round 14 game vs Western Bulldogs at Etihad
  • 1x Double Pass for POST-game change room access to North's Round 14 game vs Western Bulldogs at Etihad
It is separate, so if you're in the rooms before the game, you won't have access after the game, and vice versa.

Also to note; this does not include tickets to the game. You will be required to have your own way of getting in to the stadium. This is important as this is an away game for NMFC.

Apart from those caveats, I cannot stress how cool the experience of being in the room with the players is! Before the game you really get to see the players going through the paces getting ready for battle, watch how they warm up, and hear the coaches messages to the players. After the game you (hopefully) get to hear the team sing the song, and watch the players interact with the media that comes in, and if you're lucky you get to have a chat with the players too.

Either way, it's a great experience.

Get your entries in by responding to this thread by 9am Friday 25 May. Please be around/online on Friday to respond to your private messages as I'll need to send your names and phone numbers of you and your chosen guest to the AFL to confirm the change room access passes.

Thanks all, and good luck!

In. Last time I was in the rooms I was forced to watch Josh Gibson preening around in his towel while everyone else had managed to find clothing (shocking, I know). I'd like to somehow attempt to erase the image.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey 2018 BigFooty NMFC Player Sponsors.

You all know the drill by now so I'll get right to it;

Up for grabs this time are;

• 1x Double Pass for PRE-game change room access to North's Round 14 game vs Western Bulldogs at Etihad
  • 1x Double Pass for POST-game change room access to North's Round 14 game vs Western Bulldogs at Etihad
It is separate, so if you're in the rooms before the game, you won't have access after the game, and vice versa.

Also to note; this does not include tickets to the game. You will be required to have your own way of getting in to the stadium. This is important as this is an away game for NMFC.

Apart from those caveats, I cannot stress how cool the experience of being in the room with the players is! Before the game you really get to see the players going through the paces getting ready for battle, watch how they warm up, and hear the coaches messages to the players. After the game you (hopefully) get to hear the team sing the song, and watch the players interact with the media that comes in, and if you're lucky you get to have a chat with the players too.

Either way, it's a great experience.

Get your entries in by responding to this thread by 9am Friday 25 May. Please be around/online on Friday to respond to your private messages as I'll need to send your names and phone numbers of you and your chosen guest to the AFL to confirm the change room access passes.

Thanks all, and good luck!
In thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back