Player Sponsorship 2018 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

It is not my money, but following RussellEbertHandball 's explanation of player sponsorship, it seems that sponsoring Irra, and Shaoliang, and Barry (if we really want to sponsor a former Demon), it would be more fitting. Get the young guys and make them feel welcomed and loved.

We are all crazy about Watts, Rockliff, et al. They already know that, but we will keep remembering it — just in case! But we could use the sponsorship to give a push for the little guys.
Bottom line, if you're not contributing, your opinion doesn't count.

Last edited:

HAHAHAHA! I don't have a vote, that's for sure, but I hoped I could have a voice.
Don't take it personally but if everybody who didnt contribute had a say we probably wouldn't get what the majority of those who contributed wanted. So if you don't contribute you don't get a say. Simples.

Don't take it personally but if everybody who didnt contribute had a say we probably wouldn't get what the majority of those who contributed wanted. So if you don't contribute you don't get a say. Simples.

firefly.gif

So that we have an idea how close we are to our goal of Jack Watts + another player plus we might get extra events as we don't need 4 lots of memberships etc. Pledged in this thread so far is $4,550. I will keep editing as more people confirm pledges.

To keep it simple its $100, $150, $200 or more if you are feeling exceedingly generous. Those who under the default $100 if you are prepared to contribute more please indicate by a post in this thread.

Watts costs us $3,200 so we are there to sponsor him. A reminder of the rest of the players
We can purchase a specific player this year or go into the mystery draw.
Price levels are:
Black - $4000 (top line players)
White - $3200 (2nd tier - Broady, Watts, Polec SPP etc)
Teal - $2200 (all new draftees and kids plus some others - Clurey, Amon, Neade, Howard, S Gray, Trengove, McKenzie)
Silver - $1500 (rookie list players)

Confirmed $200
Eddie Dingle
El Zorro
Ateen7tee
Saansa
Janey
Portology
Fade to Gray
Muftii
RussellEbertHandball
BigFooty - Chief
Lockhart Road
Port Woolwich
Janus
Total $2,600

Confirmed $150
bomberclifford
PowerKat - for Jack Watts or $100
pastmyprimus
Total $450

Confirmed $100
Doctor Feel
spookism
MrSpeaker
Prison Bars
TeeKray
Jonts
Macca19
raman
Needs Gravy
Forzaport
TheFVK
LaunchpadMcQuack
Total $1,100

Default $100 - Haven't confirmed how much will contribute
Sims01
simba_
tribey
Total $200

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the level of $$$ increase your chances of getting something good?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes, but that's mainly because there are a lot of people who can't attend events whatever level they pay. Depending on the deal we negotiate nearly everyone who wants to attend an event gets to and those who can't or don't want to attend an event get a better chance in the merchandise draw. The year we got 2 tickets for ever game in the Locker Room, all the events and the merchandise we were struggling to give tickets away to the Locker Room late in the season.

Yes, but that's mainly because there are a lot of people who can't attend events whatever level they pay. Depending on the deal we negotiate nearly everyone who wants to attend an event gets to and those who can't or don't want to attend an event get a better chance in the merchandise draw. The year we got 2 tickets for ever game in the Locker Room, all the events and the merchandise we were struggling to give tickets away to the Locker Room.

Yeh that’s the year I was in I think. Thanks

Yes, but that's mainly because there are a lot of people who can't attend events whatever level they pay. Depending on the deal we negotiate nearly everyone who wants to attend an event gets to and those who can't or don't want to attend an event get a better chance in the merchandise draw. The year we got 2 tickets for ever game in the Locker Room, all the events and the merchandise we were struggling to give tickets away to the Locker Room late in the season.
Cool merch is my hope :)

So that we have an idea how close we are to our goal of Jack Watts + another player plus we might get extra events as we don't need 4 lots of memberships etc. Pledged in this thread so far is $3,600. I will keep editing as more people confirm pledges.

To keep it simple its $100, $150, $200 or more if you are feeling exceedingly generous. Those who under the default $100 if you are prepared to contribute more please indicate by a post in this thread.

Watts costs us $3,200 so we are there to sponsor him. A reminder of the rest of the players
We can purchase a specific player this year or go into the mystery draw.
Price levels are:
Black - $4000 (top line players)
White - $3200 (2nd tier - Broady, Watts, Polec SPP etc)
Teal - $2200 (all new draftees and kids plus some others - Clurey, Amon, Neade, Howard, S Gray, Trengove, McKenzie)
Silver - $1500 (rookie list players)

Confirmed $200
Eddie Dingle
El Zorro
Ateen7tee
Saansa
Janey
Portology
Fade to Gray
Muftii
RussellEbertHandball
BigFooty - Chief
Total $2,000

Confirmed $150
bomberclifford
PowerKat - for Jack Watts or $100
Total $300

Confirmed $100
Doctor Feel
spookism
MrSpeaker
Prison Bars
TeeKray
Jonts
Macca19
Total $700

Default $100 - Haven't confirmed how much will contribute
Lockhart Road
Port Woolwich
Needs Gravy
Sims01
raman
simba_
Total $600
Put PW and me down for 200 each please REH.

Watts is available so we can confirm this today if we do want Jack Watts. We will also get a 10% discount on before the bounce tickets, full price is $290 per ticket.

We all good to confirm Jack Watts?

Watts is available so we can confirm this today if we do want Jack Watts. We will also get a 10% discount on before the bounce tickets, full price is $290 per ticket.

CONFIRMED!!!!

Macca please. Stop wasting time and do it.

So tempted to contribute but building a house this year should really take priority.
Are there guarantees that each contributor gets something?

Last edited:
So tempted to contribute but building a house this year should really take priority.
Are there guarantees that each contributor gets something?

If you're purely worried about what you receive in return, maybe consider if this is for you. Personally I just want the bigfooty badge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back