NFL 2018 - Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 points? ...Anthony Barr grabs his crotch in your direction for suggesting that.

Im not sure your offense is any better than it has been in years past. Graham isnnt the pass catching threat he was. Cobb is going backwards. Rodgers main guy and the player he had the best chemistry with won't be there and your running game is still a non factor.

The defense under Pettine, along with the quality you picked up in free agency and in the draft will be much improved however IMO.
Rodgers has had some crazy chemistry with Adams since Nelson did his ACL a few years ago. Adams is the clear 1, We found a run game with Jones last season. but didnt really find it till just before Rodgers got hurt.

Who saw the Eagles WR's doing anything last year, they were all misfits or had issues dropping passes before last season.

Graham is good when used right, Seattle almost never used him in the slot or out wide where he is more productive. and he still 2nd in the league for TD's [First for TE] tied with Adams and had 9yds per catch. He just wasnt used right or often enough in Seattle.

I think with the WR's we drafted we could put Cobb back in the slot where he is best.

Im not going to be shocked if the Packers look at Dez for a year at a team friendly deal, see if he wants a run at a championship. I wouldnt go hard after him, but if things fall the right way i could see it happening

Only two stripes looks so wrong

Agreed....but not sure Nike would be a big fan with a jersey that has three stripes....also jersey's are getting so short in the sleeves these days that is near impossible to fit the 3 stripes.

I admire the niners for keeping a jersey traditional and non busy. But i like their black jersey better (yet i hate almost every other team in black out) the maroon/red numbers look awesome on it IMO.

The black jersey looks way better in the flesh (especially if that flesh is Adriana Lima's) but mine was the Navarro Bowman version so the Brasher Jersey Curse extended not only to the player this time but the whole jersey concept.

Agreed....but not sure Nike would be a big fan with a jersey that has three stripes....also jersey's are getting so short in the sleeves these days that is near impossible to fit the 3 stripes.
But that Jersey of yours has long sleeves. I always thought the niners had two stripes now because those game day Nike jerseys have extra small sleeves and just basically cut out the third when they're printed on those short sleeves but if someone wore a long sleeve nike Jersey the third stripe would show.

I thought it was like the Steelers. On the game day, the full stripe sequence doesn't show but if you buy the longer sleeve they do show still.

Back from SE Asia and this was waiting for me...all Garoppolo fantasy owners know what to do.

View attachment 502081

The Black does look freakin awesome up close, you're right mate.

thumb.aspx

Half/Half is a deadset an abomination though, who designed it deserves to be shot. It looks to me like Nike's Chinese Sweat Shop were short on material for a Red and Black jersey so they said, * it, we'll sew these two together. People will buy what we tell them to buy.

Nike%20Men%20Split%20Elite_016.jpg

Half/Half is a deadset an abomination though, who designed it deserves to be shot. It looks to me like Nike's Chinese Sweat Shop were short on material for a Red and Black jersey so they said, **** it, we'll sew these two together. People will buy what we tell them to buy.

Nike%20Men%20Split%20Elite_016.jpg

Well at least its got the 3 stripes

Less than two weeks after reaching a settlement in a sports memorabilia fraud lawsuit, the New York Giants fired three members of the team's equipment staff, multiple media outlets reported.

The Giants dismissed equipment director Joseph Skiba, assistant equipment manager Ed Skiba and equipment/locker room manager Ed Wagner Jr., according to ESPN, which first reported the firings.

New York quarterback Eli Manning was accused by three sports memorabilia collectors of providing fraudulent "game-worn" equipment that was sold to fans.

At the center of the dispute were messages from Manning to Joseph Skida -- a defendant in the initial lawsuit -- asking for helmets "that can pass as game used."

Manning, a two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, and the Giants denied the allegations and characterized the suit as "inflammatory and baseless" in court filings.

The civil suit, in which Joseph Skiba was not liable, was settled May 14. The three collectors -- Eric Inselberg, Michael Jakab and Sean Godown -- had sought triple the amount of their alleged losses (which totaled less than $20,000) for purchasing two helmets that were billed as worn by Manning.

Manning will not face disciplinary action from the league, which ruled it was not a personal conduct issue.

Less than two weeks after reaching a settlement in a sports memorabilia fraud lawsuit, the New York Giants fired three members of the team's equipment staff, multiple media outlets reported.

The Giants dismissed equipment director Joseph Skiba, assistant equipment manager Ed Skiba and equipment/locker room manager Ed Wagner Jr., according to ESPN, which first reported the firings.

New York quarterback Eli Manning was accused by three sports memorabilia collectors of providing fraudulent "game-worn" equipment that was sold to fans.

At the center of the dispute were messages from Manning to Joseph Skida -- a defendant in the initial lawsuit -- asking for helmets "that can pass as game used."

Manning, a two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, and the Giants denied the allegations and characterized the suit as "inflammatory and baseless" in court filings.

The civil suit, in which Joseph Skiba was not liable, was settled May 14. The three collectors -- Eric Inselberg, Michael Jakab and Sean Godown -- had sought triple the amount of their alleged losses (which totaled less than $20,000) for purchasing two helmets that were billed as worn by Manning.

Manning will not face disciplinary action from the league, which ruled it was not a personal conduct issue.
You bet he would if he was black or not a QB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lmfaooooo
Players might want to check their contracts before that, especial the safeties and running backs, getting another contract is hard. Look how long it took for CJ Anderson to get signed and he is a 1000 yd RB.

Eric Reid already said he won't protest anymore if he is signed somewhere a couple of months ago.... maybe he looked up what jobs pay outside of the NFL.

Kaepernick is currently litigating against the NFL, he won't be given a job of any kind with that ongoing.

**** the refs

if the warriors were better that's fine but the refs were on a hot streak in the 3rd quarter
Anything was hotter than Houston's 3-pt shooting. Brick city for a solid 2 quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back