2018 general discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

super psyched!!!! just got my membership sitting in bay 217. anyone sat there before? is it good viewing? anyone sitting nearby feel free to pm me to catchup during the game.

Gold+Coast+Suns+Training+Session+ZGzWTXORfLkl.jpg
Gold+Coast+Suns+Training+Session+VZmG2P2kYhRl.jpg
Gold+Coast+Suns+Training+Session+5FJs6420r9gl.jpg
Bowes looks like he has put on some weight!

little bit chunky he is ajsars but he was very impressive in his kicking, watching him in that video he has great hand eye, movement around the ball and disposal

Tommy N came back in good shape they say

well I was worried he wasn't going to be able to resume training at all and had the risk of recurring disclocation by some media reports but I was told he is in training and progressing well with no set backs or restrictions so far
Excellent, our forward line was so dynamic in 2015, i don't reckon Lynch could have another great year without him.

Hey there bigfooty folk, I’m a West Australian based suns supporter and was looking into a memebership for next year, what package would you guys recommend?

Hey there bigfooty folk, I’m a West Australian based suns supporter and was looking into a memebership for next year, what package would you guys recommend?
Can’t help you there, but enjoying seeing more Suns home games then us in the front half of the season!

Stuffed if I know - but I will be over your way for the double header with Fremantle / West Coast 6 -14 April next year.....
See no benefit in watching cyclists going round in circles in my front driveway during the Com Games....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably better off going ga membership and buying your tickets normally. You can generally get into the suns away area with a normal ticket.

little bit chunky he is ajsars but he was very impressive in his kicking, watching him in that video he has great hand eye, movement around the ball and disposal

Tommy N came back in good shape they say

Dont blame the kid. Been playing good footy for 3 years couldnt get a look in.
Only naturally 1 to think, * it. Im going to let my hair down this pre season

View attachment 435073

Stewie has a touch of the SUNS about him in this pic. Not as good looking or young of course and Stewie doesn’t have as much suns gear as our faithful mod but I can see a resemblance

I have been told I look like Stewie well before he was a SUNS coach haha!

I'm a Sunscreamers away member, also from WA. You get one complementary ticket to each Perth Game or can get two for one of the Perth games, depends on what you want and access to three games at Metricon if you can make it.

On ZTE T84 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did anyone else see Weller was just behind Schoenfeld in the time trial? My understanding is Schoenfeld is our best runner by a long way so that would suggest Weller is also a very good runner. Now we're hearing he's already our best kick. Did we hit the jackpot with Lachie or is the rest of our list just trash?

Did anyone else see Weller was just behind Schoenfeld in the time trial? My understanding is Schoenfeld is our best runner by a long way so that would suggest Weller is also a very good runner. Now we're hearing he's already our best kick. Did we hit the jackpot with Lachie or is the rest of our list just trash?

Trash. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back