2018 Prospects / Never again list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a premo falls im of the view they rarely come back to previous levels.

Heath Shaw classic case in point
He's been better in recent weeks ......Laird and Lloyd have been scoring less

Clayton Oliver is a lock for me next year. Averaging 108.8 in only his second year from 76.7% game time with a low of 80 with only 5 games remaining - very consistent. Game time will increase by 5-10% next year which should put him at ~115 average. 2nd in the comp for contested possessions, 5th for effective disposals, 5th for tackles, 8th for clearances and I think he can improve his kick/handball ratio and hit the scoreboard more. Very SC friendly game style and will only be ~$530k

It's a shame that it's become a BF joke, but what he's doing hasn't been done before by a second year player. Note how I avoided that other word. ;)

Blakely dislocated shoulder :'( Now leaning towards Weller if I pick one of the Freo young guns coming through.

I know I'm biased, but Zac Smith has been very impressive this year when given the No.1 Ruck mantle.

So if we trade Rhys Stanley off to the NEAFL or WAFL somewhere I'd consider Smith because then he'd only have Blicavs or Buzza helping him for small amounts of the game, otherwise Smith would Ruck the whole game for us.

If Stanley stays with the Cats then I'll probably be too worried to pick Smith because if we ever bring Stanley in then it lowers Smith's scores to 60-70 rubbish. Sort of like how Stef Martin scores usually when Archie Smith is in the team.

But if we get rid of Stanley, keep an eye on Zac Smith, was beating Kreuzer in the Ruck battle last night before Kreuzer's injury.

A big POD for those who don't go with Gawn & Nic Nat.

Jack Graham has had another good game in the magoos, wanted him to be a cheapy for next year but it's getting less likely every week.
Unless he gets into the seniors, he's still going to start less than 150k.
Injury affected season as well.
Guaranteed to be one of my bench mids next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaw, Kennedy (syd) Heppell

All is not lost with Rocky. Highest averaging player with 130 to round 8 and I have a sneaky suspicion he will be a mid/fwd next year.

Shaw, Kennedy (syd) Heppell

All is not lost with Rocky. Highest averaging player with 130 to round 8 and I have a sneaky suspicion he will be a mid/fwd next year.
Nope, he can * off forever.

The decision to bring him in after his injury/bye instead of say Zorko, Merrett or Neale has potentially cost me the overall win, or is at least the major factor in it.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back