2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% bruh im yet to lose money on SC unlike crypto, that is until i count the 100's of hours of work ive put in for no financial return as yet.
HODL brother. Market is very bearish ATM.

Buy low (now) then just HODL that s**t and come play SC :thumbsu:

HODL brother. Market is very bearish ATM.

Buy low (now) then just HODL that s**t and come play SC :thumbsu:
Thats the plan my man, got in right before the dip so my timing was way off now im waiting to get on Ripple whilst its still reasonably cheap. I didnt know you were a crypto bro, ive seen the great man toxic in the crypto thread but no one else from around here.

Thats the plan my man, got in right before the dip so my timing was way off now im waiting to get on Ripple whilst its still reasonably cheap. I didnt know you were a crypto bro, ive seen the great man toxic in the crypto thread but no one else from around here.

Like most things man I don't take it too seriously. The tech interests me more than the coins themselves.
If you like what blockchain brings, hold on to your hats when all the new Cryptos base themselves on the newer Hashgraph technology which is capable of 250,000 transactions a second and doesn't require mining or PoW.

No better DEF bench set-up:
View attachment 453172
oh-behave-20502382.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks good mate, just a note that Birch has just had a clean up on his knee so not sure if he will be 100% early in the season.

Yeah was thinking about that, he feels like Bob Murphy 2017 to me. Might downgrade him and bump up Bennell.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

MenzelMagic Version1:

View attachment 453175
View attachment 453176
View attachment 453177

Remaining Salary:
$150K

Thoughts?
I think it Looks good.

Not sure about Balic though. The price is a bit high and i think he will struggle to crack best 22 at Melbourne. Love the Trac pick though, i think he is going to have a massive year with added time in the midfield. Interesting choice with Lycett on the pine, that's a lot of money to have sitting on the bench. I would personally downgrade him and use the cash to upgrade a Hanley possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back