2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i see 1 more team with Lachie Keefe i will puke. Seriously this guy has no hope of being a regular in the GWS side this year. Might play a few games and score 30-40 but thats all you can hope for. Our old mate Relton will have a better average than Keefe by the end of the season

Going for purely cash in the first 6 rounds. I've made a list of who I would like to trade in when I have the money and have kept 500k aside for glaring cash cows. I think most of my selections have a positive side, even the 500k selections. Avoiding injury once my trades are nearly gone will be the hard part.
Think you've injured your team from the start & you know it.

Good luck on a gag that might get a laugh next time.

obvious troll is obvious.

i'll give you a 2/10 cause you got a few serious responses but overall its a pretty poor effort.
Mate, each to their own. I appreciate the resonses and advice, this being the reason I posted. I can also handle the piss takes, but please change your profile picture from Gollum.

Ok I think my team is done after about 30 attempts. LOL!

Depending on how Nank goes I may upgrade him to Ryder once he has had his bye.

Not sure whether to go Walters or Mclean and Smith or Petracca for F3 and F4.

Really happy with my team though.

View attachment 469318
By God he's done it .......mind you there were dark times, dark looking teams .....but there was light at the end of the tunnel ....and now there's cause for celebration !

tenor.gif

******* Except for choosing Bell

View attachment 469361

I started with something different but for now I’m happy with settling on a team which is mostly the same as everyone else, shared disappointment and all that.
Wait until team selection on Miers. In a glut of small forwards who have done very little.
Could get in R1 but I'd say none of them, and there are a few, have job security.

By God he's done it .......mind you there were dark times, dark looking teams .....but there was light at the end of the tunnel ....and now there's cause for celebration !

tenor.gif

******* Except for choosing Bell

LOL!

I felt like an artist sculpting something out of clay when putting this team together.

So much chopping and changing to get the perfect structure! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait until team selection on Miers. In a glut of small forwards who have done very little.
Could get in R1 but I'd say none of them, and there are a few, have job security.

There is sweet fa to pick from up front, hence why it bats deeper except for the Fridge.

Seeing a lot of Savage love ATM...
What's different about him this year that stopped us from picking him last year.
He is one of the biggest SC teasers ever.
..he can play, consistency being the issue.
What have I missed...
Is it just a need for POD or a lack of good premos in DEF?
Looked good in JLT but has in my the past, and then fallen short on output once the real stuff starts.
What do people expect out of him?
80-90?

What's different about him this year that stopped us from picking him last year.
What have I missed...
Looked good in JLT but has in my the past, and then fallen short on output once the real stuff starts.
80-90?
Everyone just copied me.

What have I missed...
80-90?

No Montagna. :moustache:

What have I missed...
80-90?

Montagna retired is main one.

Had a great finish to the year as well.
Looks like Roberton is less desired to be used out of defence.

Mate, each to their own. I appreciate the resonses and advice, this being the reason I posted. I can also handle the piss takes, but please change your profile picture from Gollum.
Not buyin it either mate...
you clearly just want to start a spat with that last comment...people catch on fast mate!

What have I missed...
80-90?
Joey gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back