Prediction 2018 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I was talking about the bigfooty community who actually follow footy closely (noone is rating graham on here but richmond supporters). You also need to chill and not take things too literally on the internet... youll give yourself some issues.

Haha and you need to understand sarcasm!!

But please forgive us mere commoners as we just arent on the same level as you "bigfooty" experts.

Out of interest is it a high paying position? And how do we become one of these so called experts?

Once again, get off your high horse and stop thinking your s**t dont stink

Could do worse than $18 for Higgins. If he gets decent game time, would be surprised if he is not top 3

Could do worse than $18 for Higgins. If he gets decent game time, would be surprised if he is not top 3

I doubt he would get the space to operate in Richmonds forward line. He would have to kick 40 goals to be a chance to win it and I can't see that happening. Keep your money in your pocket.

Haha and you need to understand sarcasm!!

But please forgive us mere commoners as we just arent on the same level as you "bigfooty" experts.

Out of interest is it a high paying position? And how do we become one of these so called experts?

Once again, get off your high horse and stop thinking your s**t dont stink
High horse? For claiming myself and alot of people on bigfooty know more about football than the general public? Hahaha ill happily stand by that. If that triggers you, Im betting youre triggered ("!!!!!") alot. Take your overly dramatic attempt at sarcasm to the SEN facebook comments section, pal.

Last edited:
150 players listed on Sportsbet - including our bean pole ruck we just drafted but no McLarty. Roughie is an understatement.

You may have more luck backing Subzero in next years Melb cup.

Well I guess he could Suprise a lot of People as he Looked good in the VFL and was very Good in the EF vs Richmond in the VFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

witherden, setterfield, scrimshaw, brodie, perryman, gallucci, keays, begley, venables, darcy, cedric cox
A host of others but these are the guys i think could be a chance.

If Rioli is 21 on Jan 1 2008, he's ineligible

From the 2015 draft:
Francis, Schache, McKay brothers, Doedee & Bonner would be my top picks.
Schache played 18 games his first season, definitely not eligible.

Whoever has the best season out of the teams that need good p.r is who I'll be putting my money on. Melbourne got anyone who's a chance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back