2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
have seen that posted in so many social media platforms. its funny ish.
First ive seen it. So it could just be a meme then rather than a tease of a signing. :(

800px-SV_Mattersburg_vs._SK_Sturm_Graz_2015-09-13_%28080%29.jpg

When you think our kit is bad, jesus mother of god.

A big couple of days!

The jersey was copping some s**t on twitter. I quite like it, it's a really classic look.

On Dobras, not sure - this will just be a signing that I trust the club on. We've done alright with diamond in the rough attacking players in recent times.

A big couple of days!

The jersey was copping some s**t on twitter. I quite like it, it's a really classic look.

On Dobras, not sure - this will just be a signing that I trust the club on. We've done alright with diamond in the rough attacking players in recent times.

Indeed. The shirt looks ill fitting and baggy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenny. Kenny, scored. The speed of the game at this level makes Hope look good, can see why we persist but that extra sharpness at A League level kills him every time.

Coutinho is looking to get out of barca

Apparently we fell short on this one because of not playing in the (Asian) Champions League and our offer only covered 1.2% of his wages :)

Sturridge is still available to sign. Kruse needs someone to keep him company in the treatment room surely with Giorg "Glass" Niedermeyer leaving the club.

Any more transfer rumours? And what's the go with these continued 1 year contracts? How is Kurz supposed to build anything on one year deals?
Lewis Holtby is one I have been told but I would be very surprised as he's a very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back