2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesitos has left

Do you have a creditable sources on this?

All I found was this article about what he said in his twitch feed which is a little miss leading. I don’t think he nor the club have actually announced he is leaving.

The club might Be waiting on the outcome of the salary cap before offering him any contract?

Last edited:
Do you have a creditable sources on this?

All I found was this article about what he said in his twitch feed which is a little miss leading. I don’t think he nor the club have actually announced he is leaving.

The club might Be waiting on the outcome of the salary cap before offering him any contract?
That's the source apparently put something on twitter or instagram and quickly took it down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be between Nabbout and Reddy now who will be the first to play for every club.
the a-league whore

“City are an ambitious club who want to achieve the ultimate success and I want to be a part of that environment. The club have set the standard throughout the league with its style of play and I feel with that, I can play a major role for the team moving forward.

“I’m from Melbourne, my family are in Melbourne and to continue in this city with Melbourne City is special for me.”

So why did you intend on moving to perth?

watch the shitty fans laud him now after booing and jeering him last time around

the a-league whore

“City are an ambitious club who want to achieve the ultimate success and I want to be a part of that environment. The club have set the standard throughout the league with its style of play and I feel with that, I can play a major role for the team moving forward.

“I’m from Melbourne, my family are in Melbourne and to continue in this city with Melbourne City is special for me.”

watch the shitty fans laud him now after booing and jeering him last time around
Watch victory fans continue to hang s**t on him 🤣

the a-league whore

meh.. Nabbout is average at best! Couldn't care a rats tossbag that he signed for City tbh, sure he'll probably rip it up in a couple of matches (most likely a Derby) but overall I don't see him being a difference to City taking that next step! He'll probably just be an off the bench supersub player for them which is all that he's good for tbh, Wish we had the oppotunity to use him that way would have probably been useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back