AFL 2019 - AFL FINALS Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Think bris just win. Tiges renowned non travellers. Could be wrong but don't think tiges have beaten a top 8 interstate team away since rd 14 2017.
If u want to go with these fancy travel stats we have beaten Brisbane the last 13 times 6 of them being at the gabba

Geelong v Pies total is so low. I know the rain is forecast and its a final but 143.5?

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
They're also the two best defensive sides in the comp, and usually when that happens it's a slower tempo. Wouldn't want to be on the over but also think the value has gone from the under (started at 152). Possibly still value in Neither team to score 90 in a multi

Haha sportsbet you can bet on crowd size I took under 59,600 $1.88 for a laugh hoping a few don't show up on a school night lolll.. anyone got an actual good prediction on this,? I can't be bothered going through their crowds each week,did see it was 55ish v Hawks edit: I took a look didn't reach 59,000 in home derby or vs pies so put a little on under 59 at $5

Only had 2 finals games v melb and pies. both around the 59,600 mark.
Record at the ground 61,000

Edit: Liking the under 59,400 at 3.25.

Official crowd: 59,216 at Optus Stadium

giphy.gif

couple more:
Thomas AGS @2 B365 - covered 14/20 including the last 5. Going against my rule of backing Geelong oppo forwards but conditions should suit him too
Finlayson 2+ @2.75, 3+ @7 SB - dogs defence is questionable, I got a feeling the Giants talls will do damage. Finlayson seems to be the most value

Degenerate multi - De Goey 2+, Kelly, Adams & Pendles 20+ @2.80

Last edited:
I'm on accu weather which is pretty accurate hour by hour and they have the big rain around 3-6pm and game time OK apart from a little shower around 9pm (1mm) I'll wait and see if bookies drop it to 139ish from 142 when the rain hits this arvo then I might play the over,so much talent attacking wise on each team I think it will go 80-70ish score as the MCG surface drains well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which team out of Geel and Coll are better in the wet?

Been thinking about this for the last couple days. I'm leaning towards it being an advantage for Collingwood. Geelong do love a slow grind, but I think if its wet it will force Collingwood into playing faster footy instead of chipping around & trying to switch to the open side which doesn't work well against Geelong, they are the best setting up behind the ball. Should also play into the hands of a mobile forward line with only 1 genuine tall.

is the weather going to clear up?

looks like its probably going to clear up by the time of the first bounce. Feel like the low total has created some value in goal scorer markets.
Going Ablett 2+ @2.40 SB. I know ill probably regret this bet but the odds on WHE to kick some goals are pretty outrageous imo.
2+ @5.50
3+ @21
4+ @101
sb

looks like its probably going to clear up by the time of the first bounce. Feel like the low total has created some value in goal scorer markets.
Going Ablett 2+ @2.40 SB. I know ill probably regret this bet but the odds on WHE to kick some goals are pretty outrageous imo.
2+ @5.50
3+ @21
4+ @101
sb

Bit like the England cricket team.
Swing & a miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back