2019 AFL Premiers - Geelong Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

I notice in the tattoo pic there was no 2008 Premiers with a cross through it, so it’s a fake.

1st. You claimed the Handbaggers WOULD WIN the 2019 AFL Premiership, I offered to bet you any amount you want that indeed they will not.

2nd. Since then all you have done is blabbed on about odds and bookies.

Either you think the Handbaggers win the Flag or they don’t, I have offered the bet and now you are backpedaling at a million miles an hour.

Why would I bet even money when I can 3.5x my money through the bookies at current odds?

Why don’t you call the Hawks the Reigning 3 Peaters?

Reigning straight setters has a better ring to it.

Why would I bet even money when I can 3.5x my money through the bookies at current odds?
But if it’s a sure thing are you not just goin* to collect the money?

Everyone can see the backpedaling.

This thread is nowhere near as good as your “Handbaggers will win the Premiership” you did in 2013,14,15,16,17,18.

But if it’s a sure thing are you not just goin* to collect the money?

Everyone can see the backpedaling.

This thread is nowhere near as good as your “Handbaggers will win the Premiership” you did in 2013,14,15,16,17,18.
Squibbhawk15 :$

I'm disappointed the OP got himself banned - as I was waiting in anticipation to see a big money bet go down.
For someone who says the Handbaggers are a sure thing for the Flag, he seems very hesitant to take any bets on it.

Maybe deep down he knows once the heat comes on the contest in Finals his Handbaggers will add to their 3 wins and 9 losses in Finals since Duckwood has been captain.

For someone who says the Handbaggers are a sure thing for the Flag, he seems very hesitant to take any bets on it.

Maybe deep down he knows once the heat comes on the contest in Finals his Handbaggers will add to their 3 wins and 9 losses in Finals since Duckwood has been captain.
84AF172D-D8B2-49CB-8594-45EB83588D62.jpeg

Whoever wins it this year will have to put up with the fact that it will be the biggest * season ever

Hence why the good teams are avoiding it like the plague to avoid tainting their history
Who are the “good teams”..?

Whoever wins it this year will have to put up with the fact that it will be the biggest * season ever

Hence why the good teams are avoiding it like the plague to avoid tainting their history
No controversies in any Cats games. Wouldn't change our spot on the ladder. The only team to worry us is GWS, and they will still get to the final dance despite Vic mafia trying to bring them down again.

Can't put a star against a flag just because non-contenders in the bottom half of the eight rely on umpires calls to win games. That's their pathetic problem.

Yep, still a one horse race at this stage. Everyone else is just competing for second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No controversies in any Cats games. Wouldn't change our spot on the ladder. The only team to worry us is GWS, and they will still get to the final dance despite Vic mafia trying to bring them down again.

Can't put a star against a flag just because non-contenders in the bottom half of the eight rely on umpires calls to win games. That's their pathetic problem.

Divvy my post? How about I just divvy your existence, ham ears?

Enjoy your penis rainbow reaction

I was going to say something obvious about the Cats always choking in finals, or their soft outside style that gets found out in finals, or exiting straight sets or some such but I wont.
Poor Cats supporters dont have much else to look up to, apart from the thrill of an easterly blowing from the Werribee sh.it farms it's all meth and dole queue's, let them enjoy their mid season time in the sun.

Tonight's showing might see a cat put some big bucks on the table for them to win the flag.

What part of Richmunt’s season have you enjoyed so far? R1..? :)
All of it, great season under the circumstances as realised by all that understand football.
Still a big chance to make finals which will be a major worry for anyone that has to face us and our excellent depth will mean many more years spent beating Geelong in finals.

Of course 2019 is Geelongs to lose.

All of it, great season under the circumstances as realised by all that understand football.
Still a big chance to make finals which will be a major worry for anyone that has to face us and our excellent depth will mean many more years spent beating Geelong in finals.

Geelong won tonight...
no matter how hard you fap tonight your not gonna get there
Plesaes me

You enjoyed kicking only 5 goals in an entire game?

66127460-4E0E-482D-B06D-5F77653662E6.png

Agreed. Would be a massive choke if they lost it from here.
The thing is though once the finals start it's all even for all teams who make up the 8, and quite often the team that finishes on top doesn't win the flag! All you need is a few injuries to key players at the wrong end of the season and if you don't have the depth to cover can come unstuck. Didn't Richmond finish 2 games clear on top last year and we know what happened there. It's a long season and it's never over until the fat lady sings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back