2019 AFL Premiers - Geelong Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

How dumb is that?? Making your presence felt during the off-season by pointing out you're not surprised to see someone else here during the off-season. New levels of dumb right there.
Rookie, you have to sort of know Tazdawk to understand.
1575062592717.gif

So what if I did a runner after we made fools of ourselves in the Finals (yet again)

You can’t blame me when Mr 80% losing record in Finals C.Scott again *s up a Finals series.

Never fear I will return next year when we win a few Home and Away games to puff my chest and then do a runner for 2 months when we * it up When it matters.
Fair enough CatKnackers, anyway welcome back. :thumbsu:

Been overseas trecking through South America over the last 12 weeks.

How much did Geelong win the grand final by?

About as much as Pakistan are going to win this test match by.

Been overseas trecking through South America over the last 12 weeks.

How much did Geelong win the grand final by?
Never mind that.

Their silly coach has now improved his losing Finals record to a staggering 80%.

Some of the smarter Handbaggers realise he is trolling them from within but the other idiots will be back again next year once they win a few Home and Away games.

PS, the OP owes me 50 Grand and has welched and is onto his alias account number 3.

Actually I think the Flog Handbagger poster CatKnackers is that bloke that had the “Handbaggers Premiers 08” tattoo done.

Last edited:
Never mind that.

Their silly coach has now improved his losing Finals record to a staggering 80%.

Some of the smarter Handbaggers realise he is trolling them from within but the other idiots will be back again next year once they win a few Home and Away games.

PS, the OP owes me 50 Grand and has welched and is onto his alias account number 3.

Actually I think the Flog Handbagger poster CatKnackers is that bloke that had the “Handbaggers Premiers 08” tattoo done.
Oh dear! When will they ever learn? Looks like we need the safehouse thread again for next year.

Oh dear! When will they ever learn? Looks like we need the safehouse thread again for next year.
That’s the thing, they will never learn.

The dozen or so Handbaggers who have done a runner will all be back here next year when their pretend coach wins a few Home and Away games and they will be thumping their chests.

Only a few of them are smart enough to realise C.Scott is trolling them from within, its as though Jeff Kennet has planted him behind enemy lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The obsession you two plebs have with cats posters demonstrates how much we have #head****** you both. Never change. 👍
Yeah the fact the Hawks have never lost a GF to the Handbaggers since you have been alive, really has us head*ed. :drunk:

The Hawks tearing the greatest Handbagger side in their history (losing one game for the year) in the 2008 GF, really has us head*ed. :drunk:

The fact the Hawks have won 13 Premierships to the Handbaggers 9 in each clubs history (even though we gave you a 35 year headstart) really has us head*ed. :drunk:

Last edited:
The Catters are still offended that their best player for 2019 ditched them for the mighty west coast EAGLES!!!!

I've offered to donate $5,000+ year on year to the Ablett's favourite charity if they win the premiership. Obviously that's not motivation enough for them to go for premiership success.
Im tipping it wont be the Pride Foundation

why is this still a thread
Because the OP owes me 50 Grand.

He will not be seen until he makes his “Handbaggers will win the 2020 Premiership” thread which will be his 8th instalment.

C.Scott and his 80% losing record in Finals gets forgotten by Handbagger Flogs the nano second they win a Home and Away game.

Rinse and repeat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back