2019 Copa America - 14th June to 7th July

Remove this Banner Ad

England 1-2 Spain

Was rooting for the Poms. They led 1-0 and were controversially denied a late equaliser. I think the goal should have stood. Lucky for De Gea that blunder prone mutant.
Watched some of it at the pub with the English fans.. Henderson is not an international midfielder, neither is Dier. Gomez is bipolar. He'll have great moments and then he'll fall alseep and do something stupid.

Dier coming on for us when we needed a goal says it all really. We really lack creativity in the middle, and with Kane out of form don’t look much of a threat.

SM I actually think this current format as a side to qualifiers is probably the best fit for it. I still think this will be the better mini pre-tournament to follow but I think it's probably going to find it's niche as a mini comp in between major tournaments

I'm quite interested to see how the league D teams go against each other. Andorra kept Latvia to a goalless draw and the Faroe Islands beat Malta. Kosovo also kept Azerbaijan to a draw.

They may not look like much but for the respective nations it's a decent result.

I'm quite interested to see how the league D teams go against each other. Andorra kept Latvia to a goalless draw and the Faroe Islands beat Malta. Kosovo also kept Azerbaijan to a draw.

They may not look like much but for the respective nations it's a decent result.
Yeah I'm finding league C and D quite interesting. Good coverage from Optus too

The Hungary and Romania home matches were played behind closed doors too as punishment for previous crowd trouble.

Playing in an empty stadium must be the strangest feeling

France 2-1 Holland
Denmark 2-0 Wales

Portugal vs Italy tomorrow looks like a cracker. If Ronaldo plays he'll score against the Italians which will be ironic seeing as though he's yet to do so in three Serie A games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Portugal 1-0 Italy
Spain 6-0 Croatia

Looking at this comp as it's meaninglessness now. Spain smashed them, big deal. Spain went out in the 2nd round playing terribly and Croatia made the World Cup final.

Would rather be in Croatia's position having played a World Cup final despjte having suffered their worst ever defeat.

Means * all.

Portugal 1-0 Italy
Spain 6-0 Croatia

Looking at this comp as it's meaninglessness now. Spain smashed them, big deal. Spain went out in the 2nd round playing terribly and Croatia made the World Cup final.

Would rather be in Croatia's position having played a World Cup final despjte having suffered their worst ever defeat.

Means **** all.

So you'll stop commenting on all the results?

Portugal 1-0 Italy
Spain 6-0 Croatia

Means **** all.
You realise this was set up not just for relevance of the 3 countries in the top league right? If anything that’s the least relevant part of the nations league

I'm not sure the players, coach and fans of Croatia have the same attitude towards a 6-0 loss. If they won the World cup they might be a bit more relaxed.

Croatia vs England
Holland vs Germany
France vs Germany

All coming up. You *en beauty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back