(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JDWCE

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Taranto was in my team before that news anyway. Agree on relevance though, especially if Ward misses a number of weeks or is underdone.
It's out of him or Sloane for me and I can only fit one of them. Sloane has the runs on the board so leaning that way but the coin saved could be significant

Goats

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jiska TheBeardAmigos Two weeks out can we sticky this thread now please?
Last year when it got stickied it didn’t get used and the injury updates were buried in the round discussion threads.

In my opinion it’s best if this thread floats because when there’s an injury update it’s near the top of the threads. A lot of posters just scroll past the stickied threads.

Gresh_Magic

AFL & BBL Supercoach Enthusiast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stars, Sharks, Spurs, Suns
Last year when it got stickied it didn’t get used and the injury updates were buried in the round discussion threads.

In my opinion it’s best if this thread floats because when there’s an injury update it’s near the top of the threads. A lot of posters just scroll past the stickied threads.
+1.

pincrusher

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants

Makes sense.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles

Plus you can scare people with posts like this...

rocker_oz33

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Geelong

Mits.......? :moustache:.

Oh the fred my bad .
Carry on .

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers

Can't disagree ..... Jiska

Top Bottom