News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we are not going to know what is really going on until 90 minutes before game time with Gawn

Cant take the risk of copping a donut.

I will move Lycett to ruck and move Bines down to the fwds and bring on a bench player.

Tough luck if Gawn plays as i will have him on the bench although I don't expect him to dominate.

So we are not going to know what is really going on until 90 minutes before game time with Gawn

Cant take the risk of copping a donut.

I will move Lycett to ruck and move Bines down to the fwds and bring on a bench player.

Tough luck if Gawn plays as i will have him on the bench although I don't expect him to dominate.
It’s good that you have that option up your sleeves ..... some of us have a real dilemma

I'd be OK with Gawn missing this week since I still have ROB on the bench, would give me a leg up over the people that are forced to eat a donut.

Even if Gawn plays it might be worth starting ROB ahead of him since he won't be 100% fit.

Teague said in his presser this morning that Cripps "didn't quite" get up for Sunday vs Melbourne; expects him to be available next week
11830585.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why the **** Whitfield was withdrawn ?? What a disaster. I was banking on that mule playing this week.

So for those who aren’t rolling the Gawn dice and brought in or still have cover, if you have Lycett or ROB are you leaving Gawn on the pine assuming he isn’t fully fit..... I assume half injured Gawn<Hoff

He is not going to play if half injured

Agreed, I'm also a bit less confident that Gawn will miss given they haven't brought Preuss in. I know it's easy to have him come off the emergency bench, but...

I'm still gonna assume Gawn isn't playing and field Lycett, with Cameron on field for Lycett up forward. It'd be nice to know where Gawn's at before Port plays tomorrow, but no ******* way will that happen. Won't someone think of the supercoaches?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back