Analysis 2019 List Management Discussion II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, our membership increased last season due to the heavy discounts on offer. Price points do matter and they're still offering a fairly sizeable discount on 2020 memberships.

There should naturally be an increase this coming season based on the fact that people now have expectations that we could push for finals. Supporters always jump back onboard when success is just around the corner.

Of course, i am merely highlighting that using a line regarding losing members over this SOS Vs Liddle garbage, at this stage is laughable as we are about 20% up.

If we are down in March, April, then go nuts.

Of course, i am merely highlighting that using a line regarding losing members over this SOS Vs Liddle garbage, at this stage is laughable as we are about 20% up.

If we are down in March, April, then go nuts.

That's not about raw numbers compared to last year though.
Projections for 2020 are much higher, so the loss would be against what our numbers would otherwise have been.

What?
I am not in any discrediting Liddle's ability to sell a membership. He is clearly excellent at it. It's what he did at Richmond, and why we gave him the job.

Unfortunately, we put him in control of the whole Club, rather than just the membership department.

?????

You replied to a comment i made to another poster. I was not talking about you.

there is getting best compensation against assisting the player and abiding by the wishes of someone who clearly wants to go - geelong did it beautifully.....

GWS do this and I have zero doubt it has played a massive role in their culture and the way the remaining players look at the club hierarchy compared to GC.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd suggest that's due to the auto-renewals that he's introduced

I’ve been doing auto renewal for at least 5+ years, could even be closer to 10

I do remember us being one of the last clubs to do it though, however was well before Liddle came on board.

I absolutely think though the “free” upgrade last year was because of the auto renewal, don’t know about anyone else but I never looked at what other packages there were as it just automatically happened and didn’t have to do anything year after year as I really liked my seats.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It sounds archaic, but Dow should be carrying a football EVERYWHERE this offseason and kicking to targets 100-200 times a day. I don’t care what the sports science guys say!

Dow should be kicking a footy AT sports science guys 100-200 times a day....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you imagine how the old school coaches like Jeans and Barassi and Parkin and Kennedy would have gone with sports scientists....
Barassi had one, Percy Jones. He worked out if you catch a tram during the time trials it would shave 5 minutes off your time.

Last edited:
Yeah, but that was the push with the free upgrades last off-season. You only got the free upgrade if you signed up to the auto-renewal

I get it with the free upgrades but you said Liddle introduced auto-renewals last year which is totally incorrect.

Anyway you have made your point.

How about this thread gets back on topic - List Management.

So am I correct in saying we've got the following picks for 2020:

CFC 1st Rounder
CFC 2nd Rounder
CFC 3rd Rounder
CFC 5th Rounder

Could you imagine how the old school coaches like Jeans and Barassi and Parkin and Kennedy would have gone with sports scientists....

Out of all those I reckon Parko may have actually embraced it to a certain point. Given he was a professor at Deakin in something to do with sports sciences I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back